Purge Night #2

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Btw you should check out this song bc Im blasting it on a loop when writing this and it's super badass and from a movie that apparently the world hates but I love lmao nice nice good shit. XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

Just as the gorgeous badass (Y/N) turns to the final psychopath, someone taps my shoulder. I turn around in an instant, to see a man, taller than me, wearing a white morph suit and a black tux over it, dressed as Slender Man. Fuck me, that's creepy.
I raise an eyebrow "What the fuck do you want!?!"
He doesnt say anything, he just points to the space behind me, and I turn to see another figure, but I only see him for a split second, before he whacks me around the head with a frying pan, sending me to the land of the unconscious.

I wake up, lying on the dark, damp floor of an alleyway, surrounded by at least 20 guys, all wearing morph suits, but by the looks of things, Slender Man is the leader of this group. My weapons have all been taken off me, by ammo belts removed, leaving me defenseless. Fuck, Im so screwed.
"Oh look, pretty boy's awake!" One of the guys announces, causing my eyes to widen.
"What should we do to him boss?" Another asks, looking at Slender Man.
"Beat the shit out of him, then, let's bounce." Slender Man decides, the rest of the group nods, before closing in on me. They all begin kicking me, in the stomach, the shins, the back, the head, anywhere and everywhere they can reach. Someone pulls me up to punch me repeatedly. I groan in pain, crying out, begging them to stop, hoping and preying I'll be rescued. I think about (Y/N), her strength, and I try to channel it through my own body, to keep myself going, to stay strong, for her, and for Copeland. I owe (Y/N) my life, and I hope I can see her again when this is all over, if I survive. Soon, the pain becomes too much, and my body shuts down, I fall to the floor again, and go completely numb, feeling only my body jolt back and forth with the kicks and punches still being thrown at me. My vision clouds, a black circle surrounding it, which is slowly growing, until all I can see is black.

~ Your POV ~

After searching for at least half an hour, trying desperately to find Kellin, you stop in the middle of the road, turning a full 360 degrees as you run a hand through your hair, wondering where the fuck he could be. Just as you're about to break off running again, you notice something, in the corner of your eye. You turn to your left, and see a dark alleyway, with a body lying slumped against the wall. You make your way over to it slowly, terrified of who it may be. You reach the body, and crouch down in front of it. You brush the dark locks of his hair out of his face, and your heart breaks inside your chest. You turn away as tears fill your eyes, you try your best not to throw up everywhere. There, lying at your feet, is Kellin, beaten to a pulp, and just left to die. You place two of your fingers on his neck, searching for a pulse, and you feel one, though it is very faint.
You rest your hand on his cheek "Im so sorry Kellin, this is all my fault, I never should've let you come with me!" You choke on a cry, shocking yourself.
You arent the sort of person that cries, you're very much a sociopath.
Just as you're dragging your hand back, Kellins hand lands on it, holding it tightly against his cheek. "It's...not your fault."
You gasp "Y-You're alive!"
He smiles, before spluttering frantically "Just about." Kellin looks up at you with tired, sad eyes "If...If I dont make it...tell Copeland I love her, take care of her, please...she doesnt have anybody else."
"Where's her mother?" You ask him quietly.
"She...left us, over a year ago, completely abandoned us...we havent seen her since, Im all she has..." Kellin explains in a strained voice.
You shake your head "You are going to make it, you have to! You're my only friend, and Im not losing you, no fucking way."
He smiles weakly "Im glad...you think of me as...your friend."
"Did you see where the fuckers that did this to you went?" You question, wanting to hunt them down and personally rip them all to pieces.
"N-No, but they...cant be far..." Kellin coughs.
You nod "Can you stand up?"
"I...dont think so." He responds weakly.
You smile slightly "You dont know until you try, c'mon, I'll help you!" You stand up and try to help move him, but he cries out in agony, bringing tears to your eyes. You crouch back down in front of him "Ok, you're not moving from here then, that's fine, I'll stay with you."
"No...you have to go...and save people..." Kellin encourages.
You shake your head and stand up "Nope, Im staying right here, Im going to guard you until purge night is over, and that's final."
"Thank you..." He whispers weakly.
You bend back down and caress his cheek "Dont worry about it dude, what are friends for, right?"

And so, you stood in that alleyway, fending off any fucker that attempted to get to you or Kellin. You protected him, guarded him, until 7am the next morning. You stood by him, talked with him, got to know him, and fell in love with him, while the rest of the world was killing each other. And, at exactly 7am, when the purge siren sounded, you called an ambulance, to take Kellin to the hospital.

Kellin survived, as did Copeland, and the three of you formed a perfectly happy family. But, every year, for one night only, you and Kellin would go out, armed from head to toe, to save the innocent, in the most badass way possible, and, when Copeland was old enough, she joined you. In your neighborhood, you were known as the family not to be fucked with, because on purge night, anyone who was visited by the Quinn's, knew they were meeting their demise.