His Reaction To Bipolar Depression

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by princessb102700 I hope you like it! XD )))))

"Hey baby, how are you feeling today?"
"Oh...still no better?"
"Is there anything I can do to help you?"
"Sorry, I'll stop asking all the questions now, I just really want to help you baby."
"Are you sure there's nothing I can do?"
"I'll just cuddle with you and sing to you then, sound good?"
"See! That put a little smile on your face! My beautiful babygirl is smiling again!"

"Yay! My baby feels better today!"
"Whats say we celebrate by having an 80's movie marathon?"
"Haha, I knew you'd be up for that!"
"Look at you, smiling again! I cant get over how beautiful your smile is."
"Today's going to be extra special baby, because seeing your smile feels like an early birthday present to me."

"Baby...are you home?"
"Bab-OH MY GOD!"
"No, no, no, please dont cry anymore babygirl!"
"I love you, c'mon, we can get through this together, I promise!"
"Things always get better baby."
"Stay strong for me beautiful, we can beat this together."
"Shhh, shhh, its alright now, I've got you, you're ok, dont worry, shhh, its alright babygirl, just sleep, everything will be better in the morning, I promise."

"No, I will not stop pacing! Im really fucking worried about you! You should've just let me go to the doctors with you, at least then I could've been pacing in the waiting room! Get home as quick as you can to tell me what the doctor said, please! Alright, I love you, see you soon."
"THERE you are! Oh my god, c'mere babygirl, what did the doctor say!?!"
"B-Bipolar d-depression?"
"Oh my god baby."
"No, Im not going to leave you because of that! No, no, no, dont start crying, please! Im sorry babygirl, I just didnt know how to react! Its alright, Im not leaving you, I'll always be here for you, I promise."
"You CAN win this fight! You CAN beat your demons! Im going to be with you every step of the way, and thats a promise! If Im not with you, call me, text me, or listen to my music baby, my music is my disguise, Im always there, whenever you listen, always."
"Im going to do everything in my power to make you smile as many times as possible everyday!"
"No I am not joking, Im making it my mission now, to make you smile!"
"Just you wait until tomorrow, you wont know what hit ya! You'll be smiling so much that I'll be on the floor on my knees praising the gorgeous goddess that is you!"
"Haha, c'mon now, its been a long day, lets get some sleep, yeah?"
"Of course I'll still be here when you wake up, Vic has Danielle over."
"Shit, sorry, now probably isnt the time for jo-No wait of course there is always time for Kellic how could I forget!?!"

"Good morning my gorgeous, sexy, beautiful, stunning cute, adorable, hilarious, dirty and fucking perfect angel goddess babygirl! I, the greatest boyfriend ever, have made you pancakes!"
"I know, I know, you can thank me later."
"Well if you're up for thanking me in THAT way then FUCK YEAH!!!"
"Are the pancakes good baby!?! Did I do good!?!"
"YAY! Im so proud!"
"This is an actual life time achievement for me holy shit. I will never accomplish anything greater."
"I'll make you pancakes whenever you want babygi-WAIT DONT EAT ANYMORE I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!"
"Of course it was necessary you simply CANNOT eat pancakes without icecream, its just blasphemy!"
"Shit, yes baby, Sweet Blasphemy oh you are a fucking genius, I love you!"
"Oh also, side note, I made you some cute little videos on your phone for you this morning while you were sleeping, for those times when you feel low and Im not there for some reason, on tour or something I dont know."
"I know, Im so considerate, I know, you dont even have to say it."
"Sassy too of course like damn."
"Babe andY JUST POSTED A SELFIE HOLY SHIT BABYGIRL LOOK AT HOW HOT DADDY #2 IS WOW HOLY FUCK I THINK IM HAVING AN ORGASM OVER HIS FACE FUCK!¡!"
"Awwwh! Really? You feel that way about my face!?! Well, I am fucking hono-Wait does that mean that when Im not here you look at pictures of me and have orgasms over my face?"
"Even when I AM HERE OH MY GOD WHAT WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS!¡!"
"I mean Im not surprised, my face has done many magical things, heh...heh...heh..."
"I did not just turn into the molester moon emoji how dare you."
"ANYWHORE I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO JUST CHILL ON THE COUCH ALL DAY AND WATCH MOVIES WITH POPCORN AND ICECREAM?¿?"
"I should've known, there's no need to ask!"

"Ah, today has been great, hasnt it babygirl?"
"Exactly! Its nice to be cuddled up in bed now though, dont ya think?"
"Just the two of us, we can make it if we tr-I am SO sorry it just came out!¡!"
"What did I fucking tell you I HAVE MADE YOU SMILE SO MANY TIMES TODAY YAY ME! Im so fucking proud of myself like you have no idea."
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OSCAR!¿!"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DONT GET OSCARS FOR MAKING PEOPLE SMILE!?! Actually that makes a lot of sense considering Leonardo Dicaprio has made MILLIONS smile and still hasnt gotten an Oscar."
"I know right!?! Like, what the fuck is wrong with those people!?! Leo is a fucking acting LEGEND!"
"Anyway, did you have fun today?"
"Me too baby."
"Are you tired?"
"Same here."
"Why dont we continue our movie marathon until 5am because we're rebellious 'beans' ,as you would say, and we dont give a fuck!?!"
"FUCK YEAH SEE THIS IS WHY WE'RE SUCH AN AMAZING COUPLE!!!"