Uncle Billie Joe Armstrong!?!

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - @cupcake_iero I hope you like it! XD )))))

Worlds Biggest American Idiot: Hey, you still up for jamming?

You: OH MY GOD IM PISSING MYSELF I FORGOT WHAT I SET YOUR CALLER ID AS 😂😂😂 But yeah, I am, just gotta say goodbye to Kellin, then I'll see ya at starbucks, we can be white girls together!

Worlds Biggest American Idiot: Wow. If you still havent changed it from Worlds Biggest American Idiot Im going to fucking kill you. 😂 Awesome, I cant wait to be a white girl with you! I need to meet this Kellin dude, see if he's good enough.

You: Dude. You're not my dad. 🖕🏻😂

Worlds Biggest American Idiot: I guess not, but I might as well be!

You: Whatever, I'll see you in 10!

Worlds Biggest American Idiot: Alright, see you in a bit you basket case! 😝

You: Oh my god you need to stop with the references its too much 😂

You quickly plug your phone in and leave it on your bedside table, before running downstairs, grabbing your bag and pulling on a beanie. You kiss Kellins cheek "I've gotta go, I'll be back in an hour or so, I love you!"
Kellin smiles at you "I love you too baby, have fun!" And with that, you run out of the door.

~ Kellins POV ~

As soon as she's gone I run upstairs to our bedroom. Im not one to be suspicious, and I totally trust (Y/N), its just...she's been going out for no reason a lot lately, and none of her friends can tell me anything. Im really scared that she's going to leave me. I feel terrible doing this, but I have to. I unlock her phone and go to her texts. She's been texting some ass called Worlds Biggest American Idiot!?! Is she referring to BIGGEST as in...as in...oh my god, she's cheating on me. No, no, no! Please! I love her! I dont care if she is, I'll beg for her forgiveness and promise to do more, anything I can to get her to stay! I love her too much! I tuck her phone in my back pocket, knowing she's heading to the local starbucks to meet up with this dude, I run out of the front door and bolt towards startbucks. I see her sitting down at a table outside with someone, I can only see the back of his head, but he looks to be shorter than me, with black curly hair. With tears in my eyes, I run towards her and kneel at her side.
The tears start rolling down my cheeks "Baby, please, Im so sorry for not being enough, I can try harder! I dont care that you've cheated on me, I love you too much to let you go or be mad at you! Please, just come back to me!" I start crying into her leg.
The guy at the table with her laughs "Ok, I know you said he was cute, but this is down right adorable!"
I feel (Y/N) start stroking my hair "Kels, Im not cheating on you, I love you too much to hurt you like that!"
I raise an eyebrow as I lift my face from her leg to read her face, I turn to face the man she's with "Well then who's-" My jaw drops as I see who is sitting at the table. "Is that...Is that Billie Joe Armstrong!?! Ok I dont blame on you for cheating on me with him."
(Y/N) and Billie both laugh. "I didnt cheat on you Kels!"
"Uh, Kellin, Im (Y/N)'s uncle..." Billie explains awkwardly.
My jaw drops "WHAT!?!" I turn to (Y/N) "Billie Joe FUCKING ARMSTRONG is your uncle and you didnt think to tell me!?!" Suddenly the caller ID she has for him on her phone makes complete sense.
(Y/N) laughs nervously "I just...I dont know..."
"Why didnt you tell me baby?" I ask quietly, squeezing her hand comfortingly in mine.
She sighs "My past wasnt the best, as you know, and Billie is the only relative I have that has ever treated me right. He's basically fathered me since I ran away from home. I was scared of you meeting him, because I didnt want the typical dad-hates-daughters-boyfriend relationship going on. I love you both, I didnt want to see you hate eachother!"
I scoff "Im sorry but even if he beat the shit out of me, I could NEVER hate Billie Joe Armstrong!" I turn to Billie "You're a fucking legend man!"
Billie smiles "Thanks, haha, I've actually listened to some of you bands stuff actually. Well, (Y/N) forced me to listen to it actually, but its really good! I could never hit the notes you do, and your vocal range is incredible! I love the message you're sending out to the world, very inspiring. You make some sick music Kellin!"
"Thank you so much!" I turn to (Y/N) "Billie Joe Armstrong just said I make sick music. Help me. Im fanboying." I bury my face in her leg again, realizing Im still kneeling at her side.
(Y/N laughs and strokes my hair "Dont worry Kill Bill, he's just fanboying."
Billie laughs "Well, Im honored! Also, I approve of your relationship, you guys are adorable, and I know that after Kellin said he wouldnt care if he cheated on you, he definitely loves you. But Kellin, just a warning, if you hurt her, I will track you down, and I WILL beat the shit out of you."
I look up at him and laugh "Dont worry, I wont ever hurt her." I smile up at my gorgeous girlfriend, she smiles down at me, I pull myself up and move a chair to join their table.
(Y/N) turns to me "Now onto the fact that you literally looked through my phone because you thought I was cheating on you!"
"Ah yes, that, well, I didnt exactly consider the fact that you were hiding your secret rock star uncle from me." I smile at her.
She laughs "Alright, you're off the hook now. Plus, I love you too much to stay mad at you."
I kiss her "I love you too baby."
Billie places his hands on his cheeks "I think this is what kids these days call 'OTP FEELS'!"