Reunited At Warped Tour

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: This was requested by - Mogwidunne I hope you like it! Trying to get back into the habit of reading my requests in private messages...its taking some time, considering I've been lowkey writing fanfics in my own time at my own speed that nobody has known about and therefore cannot have asked me for and given me a deadline, but Im getting the hang of it, I think. XD )))))

"SHIT! Listen, uh, it was really cool to meet you guys, but I gotta go, or I will literally be late for my own fucking show! Thanks for listening to mine and my best friends shit, love ya!" You call hurriedly at the huddle of fans you met, before pushing your way through the crowd in front of main stage. You needed to be there, like, six minutes ago, so you are literally running, which is a very rare thing. You stare at the floor as you run so that you dont trip over, because lord knows you've done that one too many times since you've been in the public eye and "made it" as they say. Mere inches away from the backstage entrance, you barge straight into someone and fall to the floor.
"Sorry, I wasnt looking, I really have t-" You stop mid sentence as you stand back up again, and you're met with a pair of eyes that you havent seen in so many years.
"(Y/N)!?!" Kellin Quinn, your ex boyfriend, blurts out in shock. Your mind races back to the last time he said you name.

~~~

"(Y/N), Im sorry, but I cant be with someone that I cant trust!" Kellin said, waving you off like you were nothing. You felt crushed. Beyond hurt. Kellins band had only just begun to get recognized, and there were rumors spreading that you had cheated on him. Of course, you never had, you never would, you could never possibly hurt him, or love anyone but him. Unfortunately, Kellin believed the rumors, and felt like he could no longer trust you to be loyal to him now that he was making it. He was seconds away from leaving to go on his bands first big tour. You were due to go with him. Evidently, not anymore.
"Kellin, I promise you, those rumors are just rumors! I would never cheat, you know that! Please, dont leave me over a bullshit rumor!" You begged.
Kellin shook his head and sighed "Whatever (Y/N), we're done. Honestly, I dont think I could stay with you anyway, even if the rumors never got to me. I dont know if its possible to maintain a healthy relationship while being in a band...this is for the best."
"It's what's best for you, sure, but what about me!?! The girl you're leaving behind, over a RUMOR!?! Now you're telling me you would've left anyway!?! Fucking great. Thanks a bunch, asshole. I really thought that you and I...clearly, I've been wrong about you this whole time. You've changed so much. You're not the man I loved anymore. What were those words from that song? Oh yeah: cuz you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face, but you turned into a pretty big waste of my time!" You recited sarcastically, trying your best to hide the agony you were in, and the tears that were threatening to fall.
Kellin blinked rapidly as he stared at the floor "Im sorry."
You scoffed "No you're not!"
His head snapped up to frown at you "Oh, so you wont even let me apologize now!?! Fuck me!"
You scrunched your face up in disgust "Never again."
Kellin laughed, without humor, and shook his head "Wow, y'know what? Fuck you!"
"If you dare to try, you'll be behind bars faster than the Rolling Stones can sell out a venue!" You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms over your chest.
"Whatever, I dont need this. Goodbye, bitch, and good-fucking-riddance!" Kellin announced before jumping on his bands tour bus and speeding off down the street. Once he was out of sight, you collapsed onto the sidewalk and screamed in pain, before bursting into tears.

~~~

You feel tears pricking your eyes as you stare into the emerald orbs that gave you that harsh gaze all those years ago.
"H-Hey Kellin, uh, long time no see...!?!" You greet him anxiously, not knowing exactly what to say, not knowing how he feels about you now.
The look he gives you makes you weak at the knees "Hey, can we talk? Please?"
You shake your head "No, sorry, I've gotta-"
"AND NOW WE WELCOME TO THE STAGE...WINGS OF FIRE!!!" The announcer shouts into the mic from the stage, before running backstage.
Your eyes widen "THATS MY CUE, SEE YA!"
You have to shout over the fans screaming so that he can hear you, before he can reply though, you run off and leap through the backstage doors, scrambling to your feet and running out onto the stage and grabbing a mic.
You smile widely at the crowd "Hi there!" You greet them all, they scream back at you, causing you to laugh. "Alright, lets get this shit started!" And, with that, you break into your first track on your setlist.