The Man Who Cant Be Moved #2

~ Your POV ~

After you saw his face on a shirt in Hot Topic and stood there crying for a few minutes, you ran into the local bar, sat in one of the bathroom stalls, and broke down completely. You couldnt believe the amount you missed him after not seeing him in several months. You cried for hours, before finally pulling yourself together and leaving the bar. You walked along the pathway where you first met him, and you tried to push the thoughts to the back of your head, but they wouldnt leave.

~~~

You were in such a rush, you were late for work, you were going to lose your job. To be fair, losing your job wasnt a bad thing in itself, as your boss was a total fucking douchebag, but you would feel like shit if HE ended up firing you before you could quit. You ran down the street as fast as you could, straight into someone, causing you both to fall to the ground.
"Holy shit, Im so sorry, I wasnt looking where I was goi-" You stopped mid sentence as you realised who you had just ran into.
Kellin mother fucking Quinn jumped back to his feet and smiled down at you, as you lay shocked on the floor "No problem, I wasnt looking either. Here, let me help you." He held his hand out to you, and you grabbed it shakily, he pulled you up, but you collapsed into him in awe, your legs shaking beneath you. Kellin wrapped his arms around you "Woah there, steady, are you ok?"
You shook your head, unable to structure a proper response.
"What's wrong doll?" Kellin asked you.
"A-Are y-you Kellin Quinn!?!" You whispered.
Kellin laughed and nodded "The one and only! And who might you be?"
"J-Just another fan in the crowd." You replied.
Kellin pulled away from you, his eyebrows furrowing "I meant, what's your name?"
You shook your head and laughed nervously "Th-There's no point in me saying really, I mean, w-with the amount of fans you have, it's unrealistic of me to e-ever even HOPE you'll remember me."
Kellin frowned, before letting go of you and rolling his hoodie sleeve up, you see hundred of bands, he pointed at one "Warped 2013, three fans: April, Hannah, and Poppy, came up to me and gave me this bracelet. Hannah had short red hair and brown eyes, April had bright blue hair and grey eyes, Poppy had black hair and blue eyes, they were all around 17." He pointed at a different bracelet "Last year, a kid ran up to me in Walmart to give me this, his name was Chad and he was a nervous wreck, he explained that Sleeping With Sirens had gotten him through a really depressing time in his life, I hugged him and wished him luck in the future." He pointed at another bracelet, an older, more worn out one "This was given to me at one of the hands first ever concerts, by a teenage girl called Cassie, she had a lip ring, a nose ring, and gages in her ears. She loved to sing and had a beautiful voice. Her favourite colour was blue."

He dropped his hand "So dont think for a goddamn second that just because the band Im in is fairly popular now means that I'll ever forget your face and your name

He dropped his hand "So dont think for a goddamn second that just because the band Im in is fairly popular now means that I'll ever forget your face and your name."
You then burst into tears and fell into him again. He held you in his arms and rubbed your back "You are important, you are unique, you are beautiful, never forget that, ok?" Kellin whispered in your ear, before kissing your cheek. And that is the story of how you met and fell in love with Kellin Quinn.

~~~

You shake your head frantically and lean against a lamp post, composing yourself in a hurry, before casually strolling over to the local pizza place. You stand outside and look at the menu through the window. Then, you spot exactly what you're here for: chicken nuggets! You smile widely, before you skip inside the door and head over to the counter. You pull your phone out as you wait in the line at the counter, a hashtag seems to be trending on instagram? #TheManWhoCantBeMoved ? You raise an eyebrow and shake your head, not bothering to check out the hashtag right now, you can check it when you get home. You're just getting your money out, ready to order, when you hear a gasp.
"Daria! Come back here!" A woman calls.
Then you feel something tugging at your leg.
You look down and see a tiny girl pulling on your skinny jeans. "It's you!"
You raise an eyebrow "Sorry, what?"
"You! I saw you in Hot Topic earlier, and, and, and I have to tell you something!" The little girl explains excitedly.
You bend down to her level and smile at her "And what would that be?"
"I met a man today, he has been outside the coffee shop for three months waiting for you! He has been waiting forever! He said he forgot to cherish you and that all he wants to do is tell you he is very sorry. He loves you a lot! And, and, and he really REALLY needs you!" The little girl tells you.
Your eyes widen "What's his name?"
"Kellin Kellin Quinn!" She answers.
"Kellin Quinn?" You question.
The little girl, who you guess is called Daria, shakes her head "No, no, he said his name is Kellin KELLIN Quinn!"
You nod "How do you know he's waiting for me?"
"He showed me a picture of you!" Daria answers.
Your jaw drops "Wh-Where is he!?!"
"He's just over there, in front of the coffee shop! You gotta go to him, he really needs you, he's so cold!" She adds.
You nod frantically, kissing Daria's forehead "Thank you so much Daria!" Then, you run out of the fast food restaurant, you stand in the middle of the road and do a full 360 degree turn. As soon as you spot him, your entire world stops.

~ Kellins POV ~

Im left, crying into my sleeping bag, for another 20 minutes, before something changes, something feels different. I feel like Im being watched. I pull myself up into a sitting position and rub my eyes, sniffling as I look around. Then I see it. A figure, standing just outside the pizza place. My heart stops beating, I cant breathe. It's Her. She covers her mouth with her hands in shock. I try to stand, but I fall back down again instantly, I start to cry as I attempt to crawl over to her.
"BABYGIRL!" I sob loudly, desperate to reach her, to hold her.
My hands are in the snow, and it is so cold, but I dont care. She is all I need. She is all I want. I just have to get to her, I've waited so long!
I hear her fast paced footsteps in the snow, and I guess that she is running to me, which makes me smile. My world reaches me, and I grab at her, pulling her down into the snow, into my arms, where I need her most, where I know she's safe. I hold her so tightly that I worry Im hurting.
"B-BABYYYY!" I cry  out as I hold her.
She pulls away from me slightly so that I can see her face "I forgive you, Im sorry too, I love you, and Im not going anywhere." And then, my gorgeous, perfect, babygirl smiles at me, wider than she did in the picture of her I held so dearly, and my heart finally heals.