chapter 101

gabbys pov

~2 years later~

me and hayes have been going strong, he's 22 and i'm 21.

we have an apartment together near my school, i'm going to college to become an early education teacher.

me and hayes have talked about kids of our own, we know we both want them but we think it's best if we wait for marriage there for hayes proposed to me a couple months ago, it was perfect.

we went on a date then went to the rock and the sun was setting and he got down on one knee and asks if i would marry him.

i said yes and kissed him then fire works went off on a boat, it was all the guys and zac, dylan, dave, and the kids.

zac got married to a girl named lizzie, i love her, she's great.

and dylans engaged to a girl named alicia, they live together and we love her.

zacs expecting one of his own next month.

today's the big day, i've waiting my whole life for this day. my wedding day.

i woke up to my alarm blaring at 6.

i rolled over and saw hayes sound asleep, he doesn't have to get up until 8.

i kissed his head and went to the kitchen and brewed a warm pot of coffee.

i took a cup on the go and got all my stuff.

i wrote hayes a note, "today's the day, i love you forever and always best friend. xoxo gabriella"

i got all of my stuff and got in my car then drove to the meet up with my bridesmaids and maid of honor.

i saw kayla waiting there for me with a tray of 5 iced coffees.

kayla is my maid of honor, then my bridesmaids are alicia, lizzie, and hayes cousin mary. me and mary have gotten close, she's so sweet.

everyone showed up and kayla gave us all iced coffees then we sat down to get our hair and makeup done.

the lady finished and everyone looked amazing, she did my makeup and hair differently than the girls.

my hair was in a beautiful braid updo and the girls was down and curly with a couple pieces back.

"okay now we're driving to my house then the limos gonna pick us up there and everything is at the church to get ready in" kayla said

"thank you" i said

we all got into our cars and drove to kaylas and once we got there, she had food our so we all started eating and i saw her boy friend there getting ready.

she's 19 now and her boy friends 20, we like him, his names josh.

"hey gab, congrats" he said and hugged me.

"thanks josh" i said

"babe do you know where my light blue tie is?" he asked kayla

"it's hanging up in the closest" she said

"thank you" he said and kissed her head and then the limo was there so we left.

we had a cup of champagne in the limo and once we got there we went inside and tarted getting ready.

everything starts in an hour.

"time out are you and hayes wearing converse" mary asked

"i am, he's not. you can't see my shoes so i don't care" i said