chapter 90

gabbys pov

i woke up to someone getting in bed next to me, i opened my eyes and saw gavin.

"hey bud" i said and lifted up my blanket so he could get under.

"i had a scary dream" he said

"it's okay, i'm here now so go back to sleep" i said

"thanks" he said and rolled over

i tried going back to sleep but couldn't.

i checked my phone it was 6am.

i decided to get up and go on a run.

i put on leggings and a tshirt and sneakers then put my hair up and got headphones.

i went downstairs and no one was awake.

i left the house and ran around the neighborhood, i'm so out of shape. i legit can't run 2 miles. i used to run like 4 or 5.

i decided to start running every day to get in shape because i need to. i do online schooling and this is my last year of it because then it's college.

i want to get into a good college and play soccer for them so i need to start working on that. i applied to a couple colleges so far, but haven't heard anything back.

i got back to the house and went inside and it was 7, i went up to my room and gavin was still asleep. i grabbed a towel and change of clothes and hopped into the shower.

i got out and put on yoga pants and a quarter zip then french braided my hair.

my phone started ringing, it was a private caller.

i answered it. g-gab p-private caller

g-hello
p-gab, i know we haven't talked in years but i really need some help right now.
g-is this trey?
p-yeah
g-we left on such bad terms, surprised i'm the one you called.
p-you're the only one i trust, i talk to no one anymore. i was kicked out of my house for not paying rent, i don't have a girlfriend. and i have no where to stay. i'm sorry for coming to you but i really need help.
g-i get it, where are you?
p-7th and surf
g-okay stay on the corner, i'll be there in about 30 minutes
p-thank you so much

i hung up the phone then grabbed my keys.

i texted hayes to see if he wanted to come but he's still asleep because he didn't answer.

i got to 7th and surf and saw a scruffy looking tall guy on the corner.

i parked my car and got out, he saw me and got up.

"gab, thank you so much. you look amazing" he said

"you're welcome and thank you now let's go home and get you a shower. a razor. clean clothes and some food" i said

we got in the car and he just looked at me, "i'm so stupid for ever letting you go" he said

"listen i haven't talked to my brothers about this, if they say so then you gotta go. we have kids in our house and whatever's best for them is what we're gonna do" i said