chapter 84

gabbys pov

i got up and got into the shower, once i got out i put on sweat pants and a hoodie and put my hair in a bun then did my makeup.

i put on uggs and grabbed my keys, "i'm going out i'll be back" i said

i got into the car and drove to the mall, tomorrow's christmas eve and i don't have any presents yet.

i went into models and bought hayes a few pairs of sweat pants and a hoodie, a pair of converse and vans and socks. i got zac and dylan a hoodie each and a gift card.

i didn't know what to get all of the guys. i got nash and cameron a gift card to vans. then i got matt and taylor gift cards to olive garden because they love it there. i got ethan and grayson a gift card to the movies each and then i got shawn a gift card to some music store.

i went into a jewelry store and got hayes a really nice watch, he's been dying for one.

i got dave and dylan o'brien gift cards to american eagle.

i went into children's place and bought the kids a bunch of clothes and then to toys r us and got toys.

I got home and out the gift cards in a card for everyone then wrapped everything else.

i wrote hayes a card, and put tickets in it to the new year's eve ball drop in new york along with a hotel for the weekend.

i put everything upstairs in my closet then heard my phone ringing.

it was hayes.
h-hayes g-gab
g-hello
h-can you please pick me up i don't know what to do right now gabriella
g-stop crying. where are you?
h-my moms grave
g-ill be there in 15 minutes babe. relax please

i grabbed my keys and ran back downstairs.

"i'll be back again" i said

"everything ok?" zac asked

"yeah" i said

i got in my car and drove to elizabeth's grave.

i got there and saw hayes leaning against it.

i got out and gently put my hand on his back.

he turned around with his fist up, "i didn't know it was you" he said and put his hand down.

his bright blue eyes were red, glossy, and looking grey.

"how long have you been here? your lips are blue and you're freezing hayes" i asked

"i came last night. i'm not cold. i'm fine" hayes said

"come on let's go home" i said

"no nash is being a dick head" hayes said

"we can go to my house" i said

hayes just looked at me and started crying.

i hugged him tight and he hugged m back, "do you realize that if you weren't here, if i never met you. i wouldn't be who i am today. i wouldn't of made it this far. you are seriously my rock gab. you're my everything, please don't ever leave" he said

"i'm never going anywhere. i'm so beyond proud of who you have become and i'm so lucky to call you my boy friend" i said

"you're shivering" i said and stood up then grabbed his hand and pulled him up.