chapter 19

gabbys POV

I woke up to Hayes and zan getting up.

I sat up, "you can go back to sleep, I'm just taking zan out" Hayes said

I laid back down but couldn't fall asleep again.

I decided to get in the shower and twin I got out and got changed into white Jean shorts and a black flowy top.

I wore my hair straight down and did my makeup then put on black vans.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Hayes on his phone, somethings seems off about him but I don't know what.

he got up and went in the bathroom not saying a word.

I heard the door open and saw Grayson come in, "hey gab" he said and sat down on the other bed.

"hey" I said

zan started barking at the door.

"zan stop" I kept saying but he wouldn't.

"I'll be back" I said to Grayson and clipped the leash on zan and took him outside.

he went to the bathroom and I can't pick up poop, it makes me sick.

I just stood there waiting for Hayes to be done in the shower but then I saw matt walking near by.

"MATT" I called

he saw me and came over, "wanna be a great person and pick up that dog poop?" I asked

"wait a sec, so you took the dog out knowing you wouldn't pick up the poop" he asked

"yeah pretty much" I said

"oh my god, give me the bag" he said and snatched it from my hand and picked it up then threw it out.

"thank you" I said and took zan back inside.

Hayes came out of the bathroom dressed and ready.

"ready?" I asked

"sure" he said

and we all went down to the lobby and he didn't talk at all.

Grayson went off with the guys and Hayes grabbed my arm.

"gab, I feel awful right now" he said

"yeah I can tell, what's going on?" I asked

"my ex girlfriend is suicidal, I haven't talked to her in like 2 years but before that we were best friends and now she has no one. she keeps asking me if we can meet up because she needs someone to talk to right now. I feel like I shouldn't because of you but then what if she kills herself. I wouldn't do anything with her a-" I cut him off.

"Hayes I trust you, go help her" I said

"thank you, I'll see you at the airport later, have fun today" he said and kissed me and ran away before I could say anything.

I'm kinda disappointed it's today though, I thought I would see New York with him and I wonder if she's from around here or something.