chapter 58

gabbys POV

I woke up and Hayes was still asleep laying next to me, "Hayes" I said

"yeah?" he said back all tired

"I'm gonna head home, I love you" I said

"no not yet, can you please lay here with me?" he asked and sounded like he was about to cry.

"what's wrong?" I asked

"nothing I just had a bad dream" he said

Hayes used to suffer from bad dreams like really bad like he would wake up crying and screaming and no one could wake him up from it, but he's better now.

"it's all okay Hayes" I said and hugged him.

I got a text from zac asking if I could just bring Gavin home when I went home and that him and Dylan were gone and all and saying saying that the guys are invited over for dinner.

"alright Hayes I'm gonna take Gavin home, all of yous are invited over for dinner tonight" I said

"gab" Hayes said

"yeah?" I asked

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I sad and kissed him then got up and saw Gavin and matt running around.

"gav, come on bud" I said

"bye matt, thank you" he said

"gab you go home and shower and rest and you 3 get used to things before you bring him home, I got him. I'll bring him when I come for dinner with the guys" matt said

"thank you matt, I really do appreciate it, so does zac" I said

"any time, I'm always here. I love him" matt said

"I'll see yous later then" I said and hugged them and left.

I drove home and went inside and saw zac cleaning.

"zac where's Dylan?" I asked

"he's upstairs in his room, leave him go" zac said

"so it's not ok? he's still not talking?" I asked

"gab you gotta give him time to get used to things" zac said

I went upstairs and into his room and he was just sitting on his bed starring at the closet.

"Dylan I get that your scared and it doesn't feel real, but it is and your safe and healthy now. dads in jail, Zacs home. you're okay now Dylan. I need my dylie back like now, please" I said

he didn't do anything, I sat in there and basically talked to myself for 4 more hours.

I eventually gave up for the day as got in the shower.

once I got out I put on leggings and a tshirt and put my hair in a messy bun.

I put on makeup and went downstairs and saw all the guys down there, Dylan was sitting on a kitchen chair just starring as Gavin hit his legs and tried talking to him.

Gavin came up to my legs and hit them, "YOU LIED AUNT GABBY! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME. UNCLE DYLANS NOT OKAY HES SAD AND THATS NOT HIM, YOU LIED TO ME, YOURE SO MEAN! I HATE YOU" he yelled.

it was like the whole world froze, all I could see and hear was Gavin hitting me and crying and yelling and it killed me.

I just stood there in shock, "gab I'm sorry" zac said and licked Gavin up and went upstairs with him.

"Gabriella, pizzas here" matt said.

"I'm not hungry, thank you though" I said and went outside and I started biting my nails but there was nothing to bite because they were so short from the other night.

the door opened and I saw Hayes, "hayes I don't wanna talk about it" I said

"you don't have to" he said and sat down.

I sat on the steps outside and out my elbows on my knees and head in my hands.

"he's 3 gab, don't listen to what he said" Hayes said

I got up and stormed inside and to Dylan, "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH HARD SHIT DYLAN EVER SINGLE ONE OF US! YOU GOT THROUGH MOM DYING WHICH MEANS YOU CAN GET OVER THIS! STOP BEING SELFISH AND WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF AND THINK ANOUT OTHERS AROUND YOU. I WAS JUST TOLD BY MY 3 YEAR OLD NEPHEW THAT I BROKE A PROMISE SO HE HATES ME NOW AND IF THERES ONE THING THAT GETS TO ME ITS THAT. IT WASNT EVEN MY FAULT, ITS YOURS JUST STOP AND BRUSH IT OFF AND FORGET ABOUT IT DYLAN, YOURE ALIVE AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW" I screamed at the top of my lungs in his face.

he just stared at me blankly.

"THATS ENOUGH" zac yelled while coming downstairs.

"let me know when he's back to himself and gav doesn't hate me" I said and grabbed a water and my keys and got in the car and left, ignoring everything coming out of all their mouths.

I'm done with the chaos in the house, it's been constantly brining me down.

I have no clue where I'm going but I'm going somewhere.

I decided to forget the past and call kayla.

k-kayla g-gab
k-hello? gab?
g-hey kay, you up for a road trip, just us?
k-always.
g-send me your location.
k-it's only an hour away
g-be ready in an hour then
k-I will

I hung up the phone and she sent me her location.

I put in the GPS and then blasted music.

I pulled up at the location and it was a run down house, I beeped and kayla came running out with one bag.

she got in the car and we just started talking like we never fought.

"don't contact Hayes zac Dylan or anyone or post any thing with me in it" I said

"should I ask what's going on?" she asked

"not right now, that's a late night talk later in the week" I said

"so where are we going?" she asked

"our North Carolina beach house" I said

"we're driving?" she asked

"yeah, we'll make a stop later to sleep then keep going" I said

"thank you Gabriella, I really needed to get out of there but I didn't know how to call you and ask for that" kayla said

"I'm always your big sister, whenever your in trouble call me" I said

"thank you" she said

we just kept on driving and talking while I ignored all calls and texts.