chapter 2

gabriellas POV

I woke up to Dylan getting up because my head was on his shoulder.

"gab lay down I'm gonna lay on the other couch" he said

"I'm up now, what time is it, I have cheer" I said

"it's 9" he said

"crap cheer starts in an hour, I've gotta get ready" I said

"is it a competition or practice?" Dylan asked

"comp" I said

I stood up and went into the bathroom and ground a brush and brushed my hair out and out it in a high pony tail.

I saw zac going downstairs, he was already showered and changed.

"zac can you take me home I have a cheer competition, I have to get ready. I'm running late" I said

"yeah" he said and we got in the car and went to my house and went inside and I got ready as fast as I could.

"mom are you ready?" I asked

"Zacs gonna take you" she said

"oh ok" I said and we got in his car and went back to his house.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"dave and Dylan are coming too" he said

they came out and got in the car and we drove to the place and I ran in because I'm late.

I ran into my teams dressing room, "Gabriella you're late, stay after" my coach said

"yes coach" I said

we practiced a few times, then it was our turn to go out.

we went out and did our routine, I'm the center flyer.

we did so good. we finished and I saw Dylan, zac, and dave clapping and cheering.

I smiled at them and went back with my team.

"did anyone else see zac efron and dave Franco out there or was I seeing things?" a girl on my team said

"I did, why are they here, I thought I was gonna pass out, they're so hot oh my god, let's go follow them" another girl said.

i never really talk to the girls on my team, we only talk at cheer and we don't know each other's last names or anything about each other.

it was time to go back out for awards, today I can win a little miss award because I had to do a solo during our routine because I did well last competition so I'm really nervous for awards.

they started calling teams first, they called third and second.

"first place, LA rock stars" the guy said over the microphone and we all started cheering.

"okay now we will announce our little miss winners of the night" he said

he mentions third and second place and they were both so good so I'm pretty sure I didn't get first.