chapter 86

gabbys pov

i woke up to gavin coming in, "aunt gabby, santa came!!" he yelled

i sat up and just hugged him, "merry christmas" i said

i looked out my door to see zac, dylan, dave, and bella standing in their pajamas.

we went downstairs and the kids were so happy.

i went over to dylan and hugged him. "merry christmas. i love you" i said

"i'm sorry gabriella and merry christmas. i love you too" he said

i went over to zac and hugged him. "i'm sorry for all of this. i love you, merry christmas" i said

"promise me one thing gab" he said

"yeah" i said

"if you're ever ever ever feeling down, you come to me. i'll always be here. no matter what" he said

"i promise" i said and wiped the tear falling down my face. this is family. these are the times i live for.

"merry christmas" dave said and handed me a bag.

"wait" i said and ran upstairs to my closet to pull out the presents i got for them.

i handed the bus their cards and zac and dylan the bag with a hoodie and sweatpants.

they all opened it and thanked me then i opened the bag dave gave me, inside of it was a north face, pajamas, a furry blanket, and slippers. with a letter.

"you'll probably need this warm stuff for your get away to a cold place with a special someone. i know you like it cold and you need it soon. here's a room for 2 for a week, have fun and relax. be safe and heal. i love you. love always, dave" in it was a room for a week in a fancy hotel in alaska.

"thank you, this is wayy too much" i said and hugged him.

dylan handed me a card and i opened it and papers fell out, i read the card, "you'll need plant tickets and money to do stuff, so this is from me. have a blast but don't make me an uncle again just yet. you better call everyday and be in by 10. your favorite brother, dyl"

"stop guys this is a lot" i said and i hugged them.

"my turn" zac said and handed me a bag and a card.

i opened the card, "this might be asking a lot but i need someone who loves my kids to be there to take care of them if i'm ill, what i'm asking is for you to be the godmother of bella and gavin, dylan said yes to be gavin's godfather and dave said yes for bella. i'll hope you'll say yes too. and here my bubs is a gift from me to you" the card read.

"of course" i said

"here's the gift" he said and handed me the bag.

i opened it up inside to see some clothes and a necklace and ring, the necklace came with a letter, "here's the birthstones of the ones that matter in life and won't ever not. zachary, dylan, gabriella, and mommy"

it was gorgeous. i saw a letter with the ring, "you know that ring that mommy wore everyday, now that you're older it should be yours. this is a ring that mommy was given by her lovely mother who loved us so deeply. i hope you like this gift and one day get to give it to your daughter and keep it in the mix"