chapter 45

gabbys POV

I got up and tippy toed to the door and looked out the peep hole and saw my dad.

I stayed as silent as possible hoping he would go away.

"open the door right now, this game or show or whatever you call it is nonsense, you're coming home to live with me and my family." he said

"open this door now before I break it down" he said

he banged into a few times but nothing happened, "don't go anywhere, I'll be back with the proper tools" he said and I looked through the peephole again and he was gone.

I called Dave since no one else answered and he answered.

d-Dave g-gabby
d-what could you possibly need it's like 3am
g-wake zac up please and tell him to come here like now because my dads trying to get in but he left saying he had to go get the right tools to get the door down.
d-Gabriella we live an hour away, call security the number should be on the phone, we will leave right now but you need to call security.
g-okay hurry up please
d-we will, relax, you're gonna be fine.

I hung up and picked up the hotel phone and it said the number for security so I called and told them everything.

about 2 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, "so are you gonna let me in this time or do I have to use my tools" my dad said

I heard the handle being played with and it opened, where is security.

"Come on, now" he said

"no get away" I said backing away from him.

I saw security come in and tackle my dad.

they got him away and one of them fixed the door, "thank you" I said and he left.

I sat against the door, worried that he was gonna come back.

about an hour later I heard a knock on the door.

no no no not again.

"gab its us" zac said and I stood up and opened the door.

"are you ok?" he asked

"yeah, but next time don't make me stay alone" I said 

"alright we're tired" Dylan said and laid down the other bed and Dave laid next to him then zac laid on the couch and put Gavin in the pack and play and kayla laid with me.

I was now able to go to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and checked my phone, it was 9.

I got up and showered then changed into a black romper and French braided my hair.

I did my makeup and put on sandals then left for rehearsal.

I went down and me and Adam had one on one rehearsal for 2 hours, it went really well.

"okay well I have to have rehearsal with everyone else, you have a week to do what you want, you could even go home and come back Monday night, your rooms there the whole time. good job gabby" he said