chapter 62

gabbys POV

I woke up in my bed at home, my eye was stinging but other than that I felt fine.

I got up and went downstairs and saw zac sitting at the counter on his laptop, "hey, how ya feeling trooper?" he asked while shutting his laptop.

"good and you?" I asked

"good" he said

"I'm gonna take a shower then go to Hayes and talk to him, I'll be back shortly though" I said

"alright just take it easy for the next few days ok?" he asked

"ok" I said and went upstairs and got in the shower.

I got out and put on jean shorts and a vneck and flip flops.

I fish tailed my hair and did my makeup then grabbed my keys and left.

I stopped at dunkin donuts on the way and got an iced coffee.

I got to Hayes and took a deep breath then went to the door and knocked.

matt opened it, "hey gab, what happened to your eye?" he asked

"I fell, is Hayes here?" I asked

"yeah he's in the kitchen, come on in" he said and I went inside and Hayes got
up, "gab" he said

"we need to talk" I said

we went and sat at the kitchen table, "gab let me explain please" Hayes said

"I'm not here to listen, I'm here to get something off my chest then I'm leaving. I think it's time for us to call this off. I appreciate everything that you've even done for me and for sticking by my side and supporting me for 3 years, but it's time to find new people. thanks for being my other half and never failing to put a smile on my face. I just can't see my self having a future with a family with someone who does drugs, I'm not saying you're a drug addict, I just think you're heading down the wrong path right now. I'm you're friend so I'm gonna get you help but it's time to go separate ways. I'll always love you but it's just the right thing to do. thanks for everything again Hayes" I said and got up and started walking towards the door.

"gab no, wait please. let me explain Gabriella" Hayes said

I just kept walking, "GAB" Hayes yelled and got up and grabbed my arm, "bye Hayes" I said

"gab please" he said and started crying.

"Hayes come on let her go, she needs to cool off" Cameron said while coming out of the living room and pulling Hayes back.

I walked out the door and shut it behind me and started driving.

I decided to go food shopping because we had no food in our house.

I got to the food store and went in and started shopping.

I was going to pick up a case of water when someone stopped me, "I'll get that for you, it's heavy" he said and picked up the case of water and put it in my cart.

"thank you" I said

"I'm Greg" he said and put his hand out.

"I'm gabby" I said and shook his hand.

"how about dinner tonight at 7 gabby?" he asked

"I just got out of a 3 year relationship last night" I said

"you and me both. just as friends?" he asked