chapter 75

gabbys POV

I woke up and looked at my phone, it was 12. I hate sleeping in but I needed it.

I looked around and realized I was still in Zacs room, he wasn't though.

I got a text from Nash, "hey gab, We just wanna thank you for everything. you have done so much for me and my family with helping Hayes. thank you for always being such an amazing friend to Hayes. we love you and can't wait till Hayes is out so we can see you 2 happy together. We seriously don't know how to thank you enough for this kiddo. we love ya and thanks again. -Nash & will"

I texted Nash back, "I should be the one thanking you, you and all the guys have always been there for me from the time my parents died to the time zac and Dylan were in jail. so thank you guys, and I'm always gonna be there for Hayes, I'm not gonna let anything hurt him. this is what families for, love yous both and see ya soon" I texted back.

i got up and fell over in pain, my stomach hurts so bad. I've never felt anything like it before.

I started screaming once I saw blood coming from between my legs.

I heard people running up the steps and zac and Dylan came in, "Dylan call 911"

it kept getting worse and worse, and made me scream louder.

zac picked me up and carried me downstairs.

"you're gonna be okay, relax" he said

the ambulance showed up and put me on a stretcher and stuck IV's in me.

"are you pregnant?" they asked

"yes" I said

"on any medication or allergic to any?" he asked

"I'm on clomipramine for OCD" I said

"okay we're gonna take you to the hospital, if you boys wanna follow us" the paramedic said

"can one of us ride along" he asked

"she's not a minor anymore, she'll be fine alone" the lady said

"don't argue, I'm in pain and wanna get this fixed. drive behind us" I said and the put me in the ambulance and sped to the hospital.

we got there and thy ran me in and doctors and nurses surrounded me.

they gave me pain medication so it didn't hurt as bad and eventually the room calmed down and a doctor started taking to me.

"okay Gabriella, I'm so sorry but you had a miscarriage. you weren't far along, so everything was taken out of you. we're not sure if you're body is capable of ever carrying a baby full term, I'm so sorry. but on the good side, everything's over. you are healthy and can go home any time you'd like" she said

"oh wow. um thank you" I said

kayla came in the room and handed me a change of clothes, "the doctors won't tell us what happened. what's going on?" she asked

"it was just a miscarriage" I said

I don't wanna tell people that I can't have kids yet, considering the fact that it's killing me because I've always wanted kids once I grew up and I'm not ready to talk about it yet.