chapter 23

gabbys POV

~~~1 week later~~~

I woke up to kayla yelling, "WE LEAVE IN 2 HOURS"

kayla is touring with us. her moms funeral was a few days ago and it was a beautiful service, she's doing so much better now.

I got up and got in the shower.

once I got out I got changed into sweat pants and a tshirt and wore my hair down and did my makeup.

I put mine and kaylas suitcases in Dylan's car and kayla got ready.

the boys went last night but we waited till today to go.

we ate break fast then dyl dropped us off at the airport.

we went through security then got on the plane and we had first class seats and it was so nice, I had a bad headache so I laid down and slept the whole flight.

I woke up to kayla shaking me and I still had an awful headache, I got up and I really didn't want to.

we went and got our suitcases and I saw Hayes and Cameron waiting for us.

"gabbbbb" Hayes said and started running to me and hugged me and I just stood there.

"what's wrong?" he asked

"she just woke up, be careful" kayla said

"I have a headache I wanna sleep" I said

"alright you can sleep once we get to the hotel" Hayes said

"AW THE BABIES IN A BAD MOOD" Cameron said and started tickling my sides.

"don't ever tickle me again" I said and grabbed his hands to stop him.

"you're cheeks are so red aw" Cameron said

"I wanna sleep, I don't feel good" I said

Hayes grabbed my bag and we all got in the car and drove to the hotel which was like 2 minutes away.

we got out and I went right up to mine and kaylas and Hayes room and laid down on a bed and went right to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later with a little boy laying next to me sleeping, what?????

"Hayes" I whispered.

"that's me" Hayes said from the kitchen in our huge hotel room.

"why is there a random little kid next to me?" I asked

"that's Aaron's nephew Grayson who I'm watching for an hour and he was asleep" Hayes said

"do you feel better?" he asked

"yeah, a lot better" I said

"does that mean I get my kiss now" he said

I got up and kissed him and grabbed a water.

"we have a show tonight at 6" he said

"where's kayla?" I asked