chapter 44

gabbys POV

I woke up to hear Hayes throwing up.

"you know im always right" I said

I went in the bathroom and rubbed his back, "aw want me to hold your hair back too?" I asked, being sarcastic.

he finished and brushed his teeth, "you're so mean to me" he said and laid on the bed.

"do you have anything today?" he asked

"no it's another day of blind auditions" I said

"you know since you made it we all go home now but you stay here" he said

"they would never know if someone stayed in this room with me" I said because I really don't like staying alone.

I laid down and put my head on Hayes back and tangled my legs with his.

"everyone did come and say bye but you were still asleep" Hayes said

"oh everyone left?" I asked

"yeah and I have to leave tonight, I have a meeting otherwise I would stay" he said

"okay" I said

"how bout we take a 10 minute nap then go out to lunch" Hayes said

"you can take a nap, I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready" I said

"no your keeping me warm please stay" Hayes said

i stayed and Hayes fell into a deep sleep.

I saw a letter slip under the door so I got up and looked at it.

"dead gab,
I'm not dead, that doctors really screwed up. I'm in the same situation as last time that me and you were in, the rape abuse one. I never tried to kill myself again, I told you that I wanted to get better and I meant it. I'm here with him and he's downstairs and I'm making my way up to a client, you can not come up gab, I'll get killed. I need your help but you can not go to the police because if he finds out I will be killed. I wanna come home. I love you so much and I miss you and I'll be home soon. love always, kay"

I was shocked. that's why it had to be closed casket, he has a whole system, so many people probably think their kids and dead and their kids aren't dead.

I slid down the door crying, thinking of what I'm supposed to do, she's right upstairs.

I sat there for a little while and then I heard Hayes moving so I got up real fast.

"lunch time, I'm hungry" Hayes said without looking up from under the covers.

"yeah ya, let me use the bathroom first real quick" I said.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned off my face and got changed into Jean shorts and a vneck.

I put on converse and put my hair up and put on a little bit of makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom and Hayes was ready.

"my love" he said and put his hand out.

"oh stop" I said and walked out the door.

I saw a man walking down the hallway with a girl next to him that was kayla, "any sudden movements and you know what happens" he said

"gab let's wait a minute" Hayes said

"you can if you want, I'm not" I said