108

requested by; @lizember !
(Tbh I don't knew much about alpha omega and beta stuff but I'm just guessing, don't shoot me please. Also it's a porno, hope ya don't mind, I'll redo it if you want)

Joji was an omega, and Ian was an alpha. Whenever Joji would go into heat, Ian would always be there to help him relieve it, even if it meant that he'd have to stay up all night, -because that happened once, and Ian was so tired but Joji was so needy and he couldn't help it-
This time was no different, Joji had gone into heat and Ian could smell it as soon as he walked into the house. It was always show he found out, all throughout the day he'd feel a bit weirder than normal and then when he came home, bam! Joji was in heat.
He walked into their bedroom to find that Joji was already fully undressed, but sweating like a mad man. He looked at Ian with pleading eyes, and let out a whimper. Ian started to take his shirt off right then and there, slipping his shoes off on the way to the bed.
Once Ian was down to his boxers, Joji, who must've suddenly found some strength, reached up and clawed at Ian's back, pulling him forward. Ian could tell that Joji had been waiting for a while, just from the sheer strength of Joji right then. And he had to be honest, it still turned him on every single time. Maybe because he was an alpha, maybe because he'd marked Joji as his for life, he didn't know.
Joji's lips were shaky, that was the first thing that Ian had noticed when he'd kissed him. The second was how loud Joji was being. Whenever Ian slid a hand down even and inch, Joji would squirm and moan.
In a matter of minutes, Ian was stripped down, pounding inside of Joji, and then panting from his climax. Joji was passed out against him, and hot to the touch, he always was when he was in heat. Ian decided to sleep, knowing he'd find out in the morning if he'd have to 'help' Joji out again.

Also, PERSON THAT SENT ME THE PICTURE PROMPT, I have questions. And to anyone else, I'm working on the other stories fear not