30

Joji wasn't one to enjoy reading, but God damn this fanfiction was amazing. It was about some dude getting plowed from behind while he sucked off another guy. To Joji, it would've been better as a picture book, but he was fine with words, after all, he could imagine it as him taking it and the hot guy, Ian giving it to him. Hay thought made him smile, but that smile faded when hit guy Ian was sitting next to him, face red and eyes wide. "Holy shit dude how do you read that with a straight face?" Ian whispered. Joji laughed. "It's because I'm not straight," Joji said with a smile. Ian smiled back, tugging the papers out of his hand. He was only up to chapter three, but it was a good story.
When Ian finished the smutty part, he looked like a tomato. "Holy fuck, that guy got destroyed," Ian said, his voice going quieter with each word. Joji nodded. "I write shit worse than this though," Joji said with a sigh. He hadn't written in a few days but whatever. He still wrote about dicks and dicks only. "Let me read it dude," Ian said just staring at Joji with wide eyes. "Fuck no dude, my shit is dirty, like, chad's asshole kinda of dirty." He brushed Ian off. "Dude I want to read it, I don't care what's kind of kinks you write about, I wanna see how fucked up you get." Joji chuckled. "I'll show you tomorrow, you can't read the ones I have with me right now," Ian nodded.
Joji felt relief, every story he's written had been about Ian, and he would be damned if Ian saw them before he was dead.