73

They'd done the it. Blown up the largest string of drug cartels in all of America. Ian crawled out just before the explosion, to find max waiting in the car for him. Joji usually was out by now, and Ian figured that he'd be okay, seeing as he's taken the same tunnel as himself. He looked back down at the Hole in the ground, it was filled with dirt. Ian froze. If Joji wasn't out, and the tunnels were filled from the explosion, where was he?
Max looked at Ian, motioning for him to get to the car, but Ian shook his head. Max walked over. "We're going to get arrested if you don't get in the car!" He whispered. Ian just pointed to the tunnel. Max froze to. "You don't think he's still in there, do you? Ian the tunnel is collapsed, he's gone." Macs voice was sad. Ian shook his head. "He's gotta be in there, he's gotta be alive!" He started to paw at the dirt, but max pulled him back. "Ian, not everyone can be saved, we found out with Chad, and I-" Ian cut him off. "No, I know he can still be saved max. He's gotta be alive."
Ian ran to the flaming doorway of the warehouse. He pulled his shirt up to cover his nose and mouth, and he tried to search for anything that looked human, but he couldn't see anything standing. Ian slowly lowered himself down to the burning hot metal floor, trying not to burn his arms to much. Right I'm front of the tunnel passageway, there was a lump. Ian crawled towards it, slowly starting tk recognize the dark blue hoodie and black joggers. Joji was there, Joji had to be alive. Ian moved faster, standing up and pulling the smaller man onto his shoulders.
Ian ran to the door, but he stopped immediately when he saw that the doorway was now covered in white hot flames. He gulped, made sure Joji's face was hidden, and ran as fast as he could through the flame. He screamed when it caught his shirt on fire, ripping it off just as he'd gotten through the opening. Joji's hoodie had caught flame to, and Ian rushed to smack it out, and then slowly pulling it off. He picked Joji up again and ran to the car.
Max looked terrified. "That was so fucking stupid Ian, don't ever do that again!" He yelled and slammed his foot into the gas. Ian had managed to pull Joji into the back seat with himself on time for Max's speedy driving. He held the smaller man, looking at the burns on his arms in the process. "Do I need to take you two to a hospital? How badly are you burnt?" Max's question went straight through Ian's head. He checked Joji's pulse, breathing, and temperature. Everything felt normal. "We're fine," he said, not believing that he's actually done it. "We're actually fine. Oh my god, max were alive!" He has the sudden relocation that he was okay, that's Joji was okay, and that they were escaping from their biggest explosion. "You're lucky you're alive! You jumped through a fucking fire Ian! You almost died!" Max yelled.
The car ride lasted for a few hours before Joji woke up. He saw Ian passed out next to him and smiled. He could see Ian's bare chest, and he felt a breeze brush against his arms. He looked down, not finding his hoodie, but the t shirt he wore under it. He could see max at the wheel, knuckles white and eyes trained to the road. "Max," Joji whispered. He saw the Australian jump in his seat. "Jesus Christ, you scared me." He mumbled. "Did we do it?" Joji asked. Max nodded. "Ian almost got himself killed trying to get you out. What the fuck held you back?" Max asked. Joji gulped. "One of the main bombs didn't go off and I had to reset it, and it blew up right before k got to the tunnel." He explained. Max nodded, rues still focused on the road. "Go back to sleep, you're pretty banged up, I'll get you some meds when we stop in Virginia." He said. Joji nodded and rested his head on Ian's shoulder, and falling asleep again.

-to guys plz give me promptssss send me links to pictures you think would go good as a story or just plain words pls-