43

"God damn it Ian! I know you like fixing people or whatever but I can't be fixed! I'm not broken! I've always been a piece of shit and it's never going to change! I'm always going to be the depressed, anxious, horrible, and divulging and I can't be fixed! This is me!" Joji yelled. Ian just watched with a blank face. "Joji, you aren't broken, I know that." He said calmly. "Then why the fuck do you want to fix me!?" Joji yelled. "Because you're not yourself anymore," his voice was cold, like there was an edge to it. "You don't take your meds, you've been having more panic attacks, and you never leave the house anymore." Joji didn't want to reply, scared of making Ian yell. "You're not the broken you think you are. You're mind is broken, not your body, not your personality. It's your mind that's fucked up and I'm trying to fix it so you don't have to feel like shit anymore." Ian explained, the edge gone from his voice now. "Ian I'll always be like this," Joji whispered. Ian shook his head, wrapping his arms around his lover. "You won't always be like this, your mind can be fixed baby," Ian whispered. He could feel Joji break more in his arms, his eyes now and finally, letting go. And Ian just held him while he cried. Making promises of doctors appointments and better medication.