15

Ian and Joji were alone I'm Max's house. Chad was out banging whatever cheap whore he could find, and max was meeting his girlfriends parents.
They were cuddled on the couch watching a movie, Joji had long since forgotten the name, and Ian wasn't paying attention anymore. Joji was laying in Ian is just the way that if he would talk, his head would run against Ian's crotch. "What's this movie called?" Joji sleepily asked. "It's the third episode of dragon tails," Ian mumbled. Joji nodded, closed his eyes and snuggled further into Ian's lap. Ian's breath would hitch every time Joji would do it, and the smaller would always ask what he was doing. Ian would say it got scary it something like that and Joji would shut up.
Joji had passed out by nine, and Ian was still watching. Joji would mumble some things but never clear enough for Ian to understand, that was until Joji let out a breathy moan. Ian's attention snapped from the tv down to Joji. His cheeks were flushed, his mouth slightly open, and he was quietly panting. Ian's face went beet red, and suddenly, having Joji lay on his lap where he was wasn't a good idea.
Joji kept moaning in his sleep for half an hour more before Ian couldn't take it. His pants were to tight and his mind was filled with dirty stuff. He poked Joji's face until he woke up. His only response was a quiet "mmh." Before he shoved his face into Ian's lap. Now it was his turn to moan, Joji had shoved his face right into the obvious lump in Ian's pants. His head shot up and his eyes were wide. "Oh my god," he giggled. Ian shifted uncomfortably in his seat, looking away from Joji. "You were fucking moaning in your sleep what was I supposed to do?" Ian defended. Joji blushes slightly. "I wasn't asleep you dick," he whispered. Joji stood up, took Ian's hands, and put them on the front of his shorts. "I was hoping you would 'wake me up' earlier but you didn't," he smiled. The front of Joji's pants were bulging out to, and there was a tiny wet spot. Ian bit at his own lip, tempted to just fuck the shit out of him right on the couch. "Are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna fuck me?" Joji whispered in his ear. Ian's face hardened. "Beg." He said. Joji smirked. "I want you to fuck me," he responded. Ian pushed him to his knees. "Beg like a little whore," Ian said in a lusty voice. "Please fuck me," Joji whispered. "I've been so bad, fuck me please," Ian smiled.
Soon they were stripped of their cloths and Ian was laying on his back on the couch. Joji was sitting on his lap, bending down to kiss him. Ian slowly moved his hand to grab Joji's dick, pumping it up and down. The shorter man groaned, breaking the kiss. Ian slid his other hand up and down Joji's side. Joji bit his lip and ground his hips down on Ian's cock.
"Fucking hell, you're such a good boy," Ian moaned. Joji giggled and leaned down to bite at Ian's neck, sucking on it and leaving little marks on his collar bones. "You're the one doing all the work, I just lay there and take it," Joji whispered into Ian's ear. "Damn right you will," Ian said, moving himself to pin Joji down. "And you're going to enjoy yourself, correct?" Ian asked, mouthing at his lovers neck. Joji only moaned in response.
Ian stood up to rummage around the room to try and find lube, giving up when he heard Joji's whining. "Couldn't find any lube baby," he whispered. Joji just wrapped his arms around Ian's neck, pulling him down to kiss him again. Ian worked his fingers down, one hand resting on his hip, the other on his ass, moving him fingers around. Joji whimpered when he could feel Ian slowly push one finger inside of him.
Ian slowly worked Joji open, now three fingers in and he couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck, are you ready yet baby?" He asked. Joji nodded and pushed his face into Ian's neck.
Ian slowly slid his length in, moaning at the warmth and tightness that engulfed him. Joji pushed his hips back into Ian's, groaning. Ian slowly started bucking his hips, starting a rhythm. 
Max opened the door and slammed it shut, scaring the two. "Fucking hell!" Joji yelled, covering his face. Ian's face went bright red and he pulled himself out, covering Joji before getting his boxers and tossing them.
"Next time, knock," Joji said when he saw max again, shoving him and frowning.