100!!

when angels fall to earth, they have wings that only other angels can see. They fall while asleep, and when they wake up it's another journey to sleep and find their way back to heaven. Demons are the same, but they rise when they sleep. And when they have to back, they crawl to hell.
Ian was an angel and Joji was a demon. They both knew it, and no matter how many times Joji fawned over Ian's wings, the pattern of the universe, he could never get over the beauty of angels. Ian would watch in wonder when Joji opened his wings, thin, a deep purple, and always moving. He couldn't get over how mesmerizing they looked.
But with fallen angels and risen demons, an end must come. Ian had to go back up, and Joji back down. They cried when Ian had to leave first, saying that they would always be together, no matter how many worlds separated them.
Joji felt lost without Ian, so much so to where he started to help people, and leave his demon like qualities behind.
When Joji's date came back up, he found that his wings had turned a pearly mix of dark purple and light blue, but they had he same shape. The only opening for him to fly through was a hole in the clouds, the same way Ian had taken.
They were reunited in heaven, Joji getting odd looks, because really, how many risen demons turned angles did you see?

-K so, gimme prompts people. Btw one if my snails died n I'm pretty sad but it's okay,, Chris the snail will live in my heart forever rip. Also there's only 100 more chapters before I have to make a new book :B and this is my most popular book-