106

Joji was a fallen angel, he's been kicked from heaven when the other Angels thought that he needed more practice with eh long people.
Ian had been the one to find him, stumbling in the street and grasping at his back like there was something missing. He'd taken Joji home and made him something to eat. After that he'd tried to talk to Joji like he was high, but that didn't work, so he thought that maybe this guy was off if his meds, but again, no. Finally he'd decided to ask why he was acting so weird.
"I haven't been on earth in at least a thousand years," he mumbled. Ian looked at him like he was crazy. "The other Angels kicked me out, they said that I needed more practice on earth but j forgot how bad it was to be human." Ian put a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"Be human," Ian said. "Do I look human? I look human, right?" Joji asked. "Now you're acting human, insecurity is a big human trait." Ian smiled smartly. Joji fumbled with Isi words for a second. "You didn't answer me!" He poured. Ian smiled. "You just seem like you're off your meds is all, I can help you get back to heaven if you want." Joji looked grateful.

Also my gf is doing way better tho today she did seem pretty out of it when I walked her to her bus