99

Ian was into a lot of weird shit. He liked to have bite marks on his neck whenever Joji would kiss him, and he just loves to hold Joji down when they fucked. He would pull Joji's hair, and have Joji pull his, telling Joji what to do and ordering him around the bedroom. But Joji had a fair few kinks himself. He liked to be chocked, spanked, and couldn't get enough of Ian licking any part of him.
They were weird.
Max remembers wandering in their room one night, drunk and high. He'd opened their dresser drawer and found handcuffs, lube, and things that looked like blind folds. He never went in their room again and he never mentioned it.
Chad walked in on Ian chocking Joji once, but they were both fully clothed and he didn't register the moans to be from Joji getting off. He slammed Ian into the ground before he noticed the flushed faces and tented pants. He never drank more in his life that night and he never brought it back up.
Warren was coming to visit one time and had stumbled in on a full blown bondage session. Joji was handcuffed to the bed, blind folded and flushed. Ian was between his legs, pushing something inside of him. He just closed the door and prayed for death to release him.

JojIan oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें