25

OKAY SO THIS ONE IS PRETTY FUCKED UP!

Ian and Joji were in Max's apartments spare room. Joji was passed out, and Ian was watching whatever came into his YouTube feed. Max was trying to cook dinner for his girlfriend, and Chad was out drinking. This was normal, seeing as Chad had to find some way to let his anger out, even if it wasn't the healthiest.
Ian was watching someone make bouncy balls when the front door slammed. "Get outta my way you faggot," chads voice filled the air. He slurred almost every word and Ian could smell him from all the way across the hall. Max obviously moved out of his way, it was best not to mess with a drunk Chad. "Are those two fucking faggots here?" He slurred from the kitchen. "Ian and Joji are here, yes." They'd opened up about their relationship a few weeks ago and max had taken it well, Chad made a face and left to go drink. "Why did you let them in? We don't need faggots in our home!" Chads voice raised.
After a little bit more of Chad telling, max screamed and glass shattered. Joji woke up when max screamed. His eyes were wide and he looked up from his position of laying on Ian's chest. Ian's face was pale, he looked terrified. Joji slowly got up and made his way to the doorway of their room. Chad had max thrown to the ground, there was blood pooling around his hand. "Chad what the fuck!" Joji yelled. Chad turned, drunken rage present on his face. "What are you doing here?!" He yelled. Ian pulled Joji back into the room. "Stay in here god damn it!" Ian whispered. Joji shook his head and walked down the hall. "Why the fuck did you hurt max you sick fuck!" Joji yelled. Ian cursed to himself and called 911, asking them to be there quick.
"You come into my home, with your gay shit, and you expect me to deal with that? With you fucking spying on me and shit? You probably get off to me don't you!" Chad was yelling louder now. "Dude I've got a fucking boyfriend! Why would j want you?" Joji yelled back. This set Chad off more. "You're such a fucking faggot!" He yelled. Ian heard a scream if agony, and max was yelling, "No! Dude stop! No! Chad, stop!" Ian ran out to see what was happening. Joji was pinned to the floor, Chad was beating the shit out of him. Max tried to push him off but he just got backhanded. Ian ran to help but he stopped dead in his tracks.
A gun.
A fucking gun.
Chad had it pulled to Joji's head, finger twitching on the trigger. "You come to say goodbye to your faggy little boyfriend?" Chad slurred out. Ian shook his head, "Chad please don't," he whispered. Max crept up behind him, looking at Ian, he waited for a nod, something, to tell him to go. And Ian twitched his head. Max slammed Chads head into the crook of his elbow, pulling him back. Joji screamed out again, the bullet missed his head but hit his arm.
Chad shot at max, hitting him in the leg. It was an all out brawl, Ian trying to defend himself and Joji, and max trying to get away. "Oh I know what I'll do," Chad said rather loudly. "Set up the fucking stream maxyboy," Ian's eyes went wide. "You all stay out or I'll fucking kill you, you understand?" He asked. All three nodded.
The stream was set up. Joji was tied to a stool, Ian was forced on his knees and held at gun point, and max had the camera. " what do you want me to do to this chink?" Chad laughed. He aimed the gun at Joji then back to Ian. "I'll fucking kill him," Chad slurred. "Tell me what to do in the chat, I'll do whatever you say," he laughed. It took a minute, but people thought it was a joke, so someone typed, 'beat that little boy' Chad laughed when he saw it. "Hey George, someone wants me to beat you," Chad laughed. Ian's head shot up, and Joji let out a chocked sob. "Should I use my fists?" He asked the chat. Everyone typed no.
Chad had Joji on his stomach, boxers pulled down just enough to see his butt, and his hands were tied behind his back. Ian was now tied to the stool. Chad aimed a careful blow. Max was shaking, fingers barely able to hold the camera. Ian was so angry.
Chad slammed him feet into Joji, and the smaller man let out an agonizing scream. Chad didn't give his any time to adjust, just kicking harder and harder. Joji was screaming and crying, his face was pressed into the floor sideways, and his eyes were making a small puddle around him already.
When Chad finished, he stood up, kicked Joji in the ribs to hard, and looked at chat. "Oh, you didn't think I'd do it?" Chad asked the camera. Max looked sick, Ian was struggling against the stool.
There was a knock on the door. Chad stood still. "Who called the police?" He asked. "Max go check the door, tell them everything is fine." Chad demanded. Max did just that. The officers wanted jn, they wouldn't settle for just an 'oh it's okay we're fine, this is all fake blood don't worry,' they wanted a real answer. Chad pushed Joji behind the counter, taping his mouth shut.
The officers walked in. Ian was tied to the chair, and Chad was holding fake looking innocent. "We were just filming a video," Chad stated. The officers nod, "just keep it down. Call if things get out of hand." Ian wanted to yell that things were out of hand, but behind the counter Chad had the gun aimed at Joji.
The cops left, and Chad dragged Joji out again. Max couldn't hold the camera still, and Ian was trying to cut the rope holding him down. Joji was crying, his face bruising, his arm bleeding, and his will to live was shattered. Chad looked at the chat again. "Oh so I'm the sick fuck?! Do you know what these two do behind the camera?" Chad pointed to Joji and Ian, "they're fucking faggots! I don't like that shit in my home!" Chad was yelling. Joji was limp on the floor, defeated, eyes glazed over, and body barely moving. Ian was almost through the rope. Max was shaking to much to even hold the camera, Chad yelled at him to set up a tripod.
A few sick fucks told Chad to beat Joji more, and he did. Joji's back and welts on it from a belt, and his entire body was bruising. Chad had ripped the smaller's shirt off, leaving him in only his not-so-pulled up boxers. Ian was through the rope, just waiting for Chad to turn around so he could grab the gun. Max could see what Ian was planning, so he quietly asked, "can I pull his boxers up?" Chad grunted and turned to do it himself, Ian seized the opportunity and grabbed the gun, aiming it at chads head. "Listen here you fat fuck," he said in a shaky voice. Chad turned around, anger in his face.
Max dragged Joji away, trying his hardest to ignore the pain in his leg. "Max just leave me," Joji's voice was quiet. He sounded so defeated, so broken...
Ian's eyes opened wide, the room was dark, and he was in bed. Had it been a dream? It couldn't have been, it felt to real.
After a few seconds of Ian shifting around, and finally sitting up, a disgruntled Joji popped his head above the covers. "Why are you awake?" He whined. Ian yanked the covers down upon seeing his boyfriend. He searched his arms, flipped his over and looked at his back, there was nothing. Just the semi soft skin that Ian loved so much. Joji rolled back into his back with a questioning look. "I had a fucking nightmare," he confessed. Joji looked like he was trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh, you almost died." And Joji's face went cold. "Tell me what happened," Joji said and sat up to try and hold his boyfriend. "We were at Max's house, and Chad was out drinking, and we were cuddling. You were asleep and max was making food and then Chad came home, and he was drunker than we've ever seen. He hit max and threw some shit around and you woke up," Ian was getting teary eyed. Joji just hugged him harder, moving to sit on his lap. "And I called 911, because shit man it was scary, and then we both went out there and Chad beat the shit out of you. And he had a gun, a fucking gun, Joji, and it was pointed at you." Ian was crying now. And Joji kissed him lightly, soft lips pressed into Ian's cheek. "And he shot you in the arm and max in the leg and I was trying to get you away from him, but then he told max to set up a stream and he had the gun pointed at you and he tied me up. And then he was streaming, and he asked what he should do to you and everyone in chat thought it was a joke, and someone, oh my god, someone told him to, to," Ian let out a sob. Pulling Joji as close as he could, just making sure that he was real. "He hurt you so bad you, baby," Ian whispered. Joji squeezed Ian harder, kissed his cheek again, and said, "it's okay, he didn't really hurt me babe, it was all a dream." And Jan stuck his face into Joji's shoulder. "It felt so real," Ian sobbed. He choose not to tell Joji the rest of the dream, not wanting him to worry any more than he already was.