40

They don't usually have a few days off, but when they did, Ian and Joji would play games. This time it was never have I ever, but with shots for every time one person did something the other hadn't.
Joji got drunk pretty fast, where as Ian wasn't. "Never have I even had a dick in my ass," Ian taunted. Joji frowned and took his shot. "Fuck you Ian," Joji pouted.
"Fuck. We ran out of liquor," Ian complained. Joji smiled, "we could do the same thing but take out cloths off?" He said. Ian nodded, a smile playing at his lips to.
"Never have I ever had a lap dance," Ian said. Joji smiled. Slid his shirt off, and he was left in only his boxers. "Oh like hell, you're about to get one," Joji whispered. Ian's face flushed.
After Joji had turned on some song about sex or something, he straddled Ian's lap. Ian didn't know what to do, just letting his boyfriend do the work. Joji smiled and took on wig Ian's fingers in his mouth, sucking on it gently. Ian's eyes got darker, and Joji smiled at him.
After a good few seconds of Joji just doing nothing, he suddenly ground himself on Ian's crotch, catching a moan. Joji just smiled and repeated his actions, moving his hips around to the beat of the song.
Soon, Ian's face was flushed redder than Joji had ever seen it, and he was panting heavily. "Fucking hell," he whined. Joji smiled and buried his face on Ian's neck. "Fuck, I, God damn," Ian whispered. "What do you want?" Joji whispered. "God I wanna cum," Ian replied, his voice breathy. Joji pushed his hips down a little harsher, "then cum, no ones stopping you," Joji's eyes were filled with lust, his smaller frame wrapped around Ian snuggly.

-fun fact! I'm always telling requests. Send me a prompt and I'll try and do it, also I'm going to change the name to 'Jojian oneshots' tomorrow-