8

Joji was a pretty popular kid. Most of the school knew him and a lot of people feared him, but he was harmless.
Ian was known around the school as the gay kid. And he was pretty cool if Joji was being honest, and he was pretty cute to.
One day when Joji was walking out of his home room class to go to the bathroom, he saw Ian pinned in a corner, a group of guys around him, spilling threats and other assholey things at him. Joji could hear one thing they were all saying. "You're a fucking faggot," and Ian looked helpless.
Joji walked over, pushed the crowd apart, and pushed his lips onto Ian's. He held the kiss for a few moments, letting Ian kiss him back. And when he broke it, Joji turned around, face serious. "Fuck off, you're just upset because your dick isn't big enough to slide into your girlfriends pussy, so she ran to someone else with a bigger dong." And he turned back around, took hand hand, and pulled him away from the group. Ian's face was red, and his eyes were wide.
Once they were far enough away, Joji let out a sigh, "God damn it I kissed you and I liked it way more than I should've." He stated. Ian let out a nervous giggle. "If it makes you feel better I kinda enjoyed it to," and it was Joji's turn to laugh.
They wound up skipping the rest of the day, just sitting by the fence of the school, pressing their lips together occasionly.