3

It just wouldn't stop, loud rings echoing through the almost empty home. Joji was so fucking done. Why wouldn't they leave him alone? Didn't they understand that he had depression? Didn't they understand that he never wanted to leave his bed anymore?
The ringing stopped. And it was so sudden that it made Joji realize just how alone he was at that moment. The phone had been ringing for an hour, three different times playing, humbling with each other, making an odd melody. His eyes watered. They have up, that's what happened. They'd given up on him ever picking up.
But there wasn't a surprise in that,
Everyone already did. It was just those three left.
Ian, max, and Chad.
And they'd just given up.
Joji's mind cracked. He let out a loud and dry sob. He was alone now. Just like always.
Why couldn't he just pick up?
Joji checked the voice mails the next day.
"I'm sorry baby," it was Ian's voice. "I should've been there I'm sorry, please baby, I'll be there soon, just please, please don't give up." Joji gulped. He had given up, the oversized hoodie was proof.
An hour later there was a knock on his door, and he forced himself to answer it.
And it was Ian. Just like he promised.
He wasn't alone.
Not anymore.