78

Ian called Joji saying that he was in the ER. Joji rushed over like a good boyfriend would, and what he saw he wasn't expecting. Ian was sitting on a bed while obviously high on pain meds. There was something sticking out of his right shoulder. "Ian, is that a knife in your shoulder?" He asked. He saw Ian look at him with heavy eyes. "Or maybe I'm just happy to see you," he said with a wink. Joji rolled his eyes. "That's really a knife sticking out of your shoulder isn't it?" Joji asked again. Ian frowned. "I am really happy to see you though," he said. Joji couldn't help but smile.
He was there when the doctors pulled the blade out. "Holy shit Ian how the hell did you get a fucking butchers knife stuck in your body!" Joji yelled. He heard Ian giggle. "I was dancing around and I slipped and I just tabbed myself like, Boop! Stabbed!" Ian started laughing loudly. "Jesus," Joji muttered. He looked at the doctors. "Can i keep that for shits and giggles?" He asked. The doctor shrugged. "You're going to have to clean it but sure, I don't see why not."
A few days later, Joji was walking out of the hospital with his right shoulder bandages and a paper bag with a knife in it. "Don't dance in your socks again," Joji said with a smile. Ian rolled his eyes. "It was one time baby," he groaned.