37

Ian was sitting in the couch, only in his boxers, because why the hell not? It was summer and it was his house. He'd be damned if someone told him to wear pants in his own home.
Joji walked out, a pair of boxers on himself and one of Ian's t-shirts on his torso. "What are you watching?" He asked. Ian shrugged, and patted the seat next to him. There was a nature documentary playing, and it was watching a family of bears wander around. "Oh look at that one, he's hurt!" Joji said, he sounded sad about it. "It's nature, baby, animals get hurt." Ian whispered.
Soon enough, the camera panned away from the mother and healthy cub, zooming in on the smaller cub, while he struggled to move. "Oh no, he's gonna die, Ian he's gonna die!" Joji whined, shoving his face in the crook of Ian's neck. He peaked his head out just in time to see a wolf kill the little sick cub. Joji let out a distressed cry. "No!" And he held Ian tighter. Ian couldn't help but laugh when he could feel Joji crying. "Baby, it's the circle of life! Animals die and feed other animals," Ian explained. "Circle of life my ass! They could've saved the cub!" Joji whined. Ian laughed more. "Jeez, remind me to never let you watch any more of these," Ian said to himself. Joji just sniffled and nuzzles further into Ian.