101 (im back guys)

10
Ian was 13, hanging out with his friends. They all joked around about how liking boys was so wrong, and how they would beat up the first queer they met. Ian laughed along but his heart ached.
9
There was another kid a few years younger then Ian, and he was beautiful. He had a cute face, soft looking hair, and he wore loose cloths. There was only one problem, he was openly queer, and Ian couldn't talk to him without getting him hurt.
8
Ian's friends found out about him. Hey beat him until he couldn't breath properly and had to drag himself home from school.
7
Ian's mom homeschooled him from then on, and Ian found himself missing the boy with the cute face.
6
Ian was allowed to go back to public school when he was 17, but it was a different school. In the first day he found the boy with a cute face.
5
Ian befriended him, learning hat his name was Joji. And Joji was wonderful.
4
Ian had been crushing on him steadily for years before he even bothered to ask Joji what his type was.
3
Ian went home and cried that day. Joji was into hunky guys, not spindly little twigs like him. Ian started working out.
2
Ian got the balls to ask Joji out to prom after he'd gotten drunk off of his moms liquor supply. Joji actually said yes.
1
Ian held his hand every can be that he could, always telling him he loved him. They ran into Ian's old friends and they gawked at how happy Ian was.
0
Ian was holding back tears when Joji walked down the isle with his dad's hand on his back. He lost all control when Joji was standing across from him, the same cute face, soft hair, but now a form fitting suit.
Ian couldn't be any happier.