67

this lil gumdrop is a slut for highschool au's: @iShipJojian ;)

Classes weren't that bad. The teachers weren't horrible and the people were pretty nice. Joji had even managed to get himself a lover, a boy named Ian who was a good few inches taller than him. He made Joji feel loved, like he had a place. He cheered him up whenever any kind of test was stressing him out and even helped with homework sometimes.
That's why Joji had asked the principal to schedule the school to meet in he gym, and explained that he would open a door and flood the place with balloons and ask Ian to prom, it was the least he could do for his boyfriend.
The principal agreed with the promise that Joji would stop skipping his classes, and Joji couldn't help but smile.
"Mr. Ian carter? Please come down here." The principal was standing at  a podium. Ian stood slowly, looking confused and scared. Joji was watching from he stage, the curtains barely holding onto the massive sea of balloons. He waited for his cue, a teacher to look at the stage and nod. And when it happened, he burst from the stage, balloons flying out. "Ian," he said when he got up to his lover. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked. Ian smiled and leaned down to kiss Joji on the lips. "Why wouldn't I go with you?"