93

There was always someone else. Always another girl with big boobs and a cute face. Always another guy with a better personality. That's why Ian would never look at Joji the way he did with his lovers, that's why Ian would never return Joji's feelings. No matter if they kissed on camera and Joji held that place for hours after filming. Ian would never give it a second thought, but Joji always did.
Max noticed. He saw Joji drinking more, staring at Ian with love in his eyes. He didn't want to hurt his friend, so he stayed quiet.
Chad noticed, he saw Joji pushing away food, comparing himself to the model like men that Ian was dating. Saw the downcast eyes and the bad moods, but it was only when Ian was away. He asked Joji is he was okay several times, always getting the same response. "I'm fine dude, what makes you think I'm not?"
The fans noticed. But they never looked past the sad eyes and the shot quality videos. Never said anything other than support, about how he should sleep more, how he should eat a proper diet, and telling him to go to a doctor.
He never listened.
Until Ian noticed, then he started to push himself away. He always said that he had plans, that he was tk sick to fly over, or that his family wanted him over. Never anything good. Never anything believable.
Ian just went with it. Letting his friend push him away, he let him lie and hide. Let him deal with his problems in his own way.
He shouldn't have done that.
Ian got a call at five in the morning from Joji's number. The voice message only said, "Ian I fucked up, please help me." He sounded scared and weak. Ian woke up max and they drive to Joji's motel. He was covered in blood, smearing it over his chest as he tried to stand. Ian fell back, pushing himself away.
There was always someone else.
Someone better.