10

Ian was just trying to enjoy his coffee. But there were two other teenagers who kept looking at him. And one of them would look to the other and whine in another Japanese. The other would laugh and say something back. Ian almost spit out his coffee when he understood a certain set of words. "God he's hot, I wanna ride him." He understood them, and they didn't know. "Oh he almost spit out his coffee, that was adorable!" Ian wanted to turn around and tell them clearly, that he understood them. But he refrained from doing so.
It went in for awhile, Ian listening to their conversation and sipping at his drink. It didn't take long, but Ian was out of coffee soon. And he hatched a plan in his head. He turned around, shot a smile at the one who was crushing on him, and said a single word. "Hello," the two of them went pale, obviously thinking that he didn't understand them at first. "I heard that you wanted to ride me?" His Japanese was a bit rusty, but they understood him. The guy closest to him looked down at his drink, his face red. He mumbled a quiet, "you heard right," in English. Ian smiled. "Quite frankly, I'd love to see it." Ian said, going back to English as well. The mans face went even redder. "God damn it, I don't know you, you could murder me for all I know," the man said. Ian laughed. "I'll murder you with my dick, sweetheart." And both men sitting at the other table sputtered on their drinks. Ian laughed and scribbled a set of numbers on a napkin. "Here, call me when you want a ride," Ian winked at him and set the paper in front of the man.
Later that night, Ian got a text. 'Hey it's the Asian guy who said he wanted to ride you. My names Joji btw, and I think I need a good dicking right about now' Ian laughed. 'Just send me an address and I'll be there' he replied.