87

whenever Ian cuddled with Joji, it was certainly an experience. He'd get poked and squished like he was a teddy bear, and whenever Joji got comfortable, he'd ask Ian about his song lyrics.
"But what about something like a meme I'm there?" He asked once. Ian shook his head. "Don't put any memes in your music, you're already a meme." He'd replied. Joji pouted and shoved his face into Ian's chest.
He'd also try and get into Ian's shirt a lot. "What are you doing?" Ian asked the first time it happened. Joji was about halfway up his shirt and Ian could feel his breath on him tummy. "You're really warm and I wanna get closer." He said, pushing himself up farther. Ian only laughed and let him do it, even though he could tell that his favorite shirt was getting stretched.
But it was always worth it in he end. Cuddling his boyfriend was worth more than comfortable silence, or having your favorite shirt fit you nicely, or even a good nights sleep. It was only because Ian couldn't help but love that about Joji, his obsessions with taking Ian's shirts, hiding all of his socks, and going as far as to take some of the dildos that fans had sent him and set them up around the house.
He didn't care when Joji would put his cold feet on His back, and he didn't care because he loves Joji.