107

Requested by: @problemeatic !
They were supposed to go to a consume party, but it got cancelled, so Joji had asked Jan if they could just watch movies and eat the candy they were supposed to bring instead. Ian had happily agreed, even putting on an old, black and white, gory movie on for the pair to enjoy.
Since the party had been canceled last minute, Joji was still in his angel costume, and Ian was halfway in his devil one. They were going to go and try to win the cute couples contest, but now they just had the scratchy material to cuddle through.
Half way through the movie, Ian had gotten up and gotten another bag of candy -Joji having ate most of the first one- and on his way back he said, "I guess this makes you my little angel, huh?" He smirked. Joji smiled and nodded, his teeth sealed from to many sweets. Ian sat back down with a soft thump and Joji immediately cuddled up to him.
They had to have been there for hours longer, because when Ian looked out the window, the sun was staring to rise. Ian smiled down at the sleeping Joji curled into his chest and sighed. "You really are an angel." He whispered before closing his eyes to sleep.

K so yeah, sorry I didn't post. Didn't feel like it on Friday and had a band competition in Saturday