112

Ian tried to get him to take the sweater off when he was plowing his ass. Joji has refused and just clutched the bed sheets for dear life.
When they were finished Ian was going to question him, but upon seeing the fanned out eyelashes and steady breathing of sleep, he dropped it until the next day.
-
Over breakfast Joji had confessed that he just didn't like his arms or his stomach. Ian understood, he got insecure to and after all, Joji was only human.
When Ian went to go shopping, Joji gave him a strange request; a new razor. "Is there something wrong with yours?" Ian had asked. Joji just shrugged. "It's nice to have a backup, plus I don't really like mine anymore." Ian nodded and gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek and left.
-
Once Joji was alone, he let his guard down. Shoulders hunched and his legs almost gave out. He wasn't emotionally there anymore, he didn't knew when it happened, only that he wanted it gone.
He managed to drag himself to the couch and lay down. Ian would be awhile, he usually wandered the toy isles or the fabric section because he liked how they all felt. Without much thought, he flipped to a children's channel and watched the floor.
Ian came back faster than usual. He'd gotten confused as to what kind of razor Joji wanted to he got a five pack and a single that costed nearly fifty bucks. "Babe I'm home!" He called out with a laugh. He stopped when he was greaten with silence. "Joji?" He yelled. A weak groan from the couch replied to him this time.
Ian dropped the bags off and went to the couch. Joji was wrapped in three blankets and had no pillows. Ian tutted before leaning down to give him a kiss on the forehead. "I hope you feel better soon. I like it when you're happy." Ian said with a weak smile. Joji groaned in response and grabbed Ian's hand. "Don't go."
Ian didn't. Until he had to. He dragged Joji with him. First to the shower, then to bed. If it took forever, he's help Joji.

This one is a lil bit shitty but so am I