74

-they're not together in this andthis is written weirdly btw sorry-
He was so stupid. Why did max keep having him fly over? Was it to make fun of him? Because if so, he wouldn't be all that surprised. He was a piece of shit and everyone knew it. He was a good for nothing, waste of air. No one really cares about him. He was always going to be the rejected member of their friend circle.
He was fat. Fat and ugly. His nose stuck out to far and his cheeks were to fat. His stomach went over his waist band to much and his legs just jiggled when he walked. He was a fuck up, and it was obvious. His face was gross and he just hated everything about himself. He couldn't help but want to be a little bit more like the men on the magazines. The only thing that was stopping him was his stupid brain.
Joji was sitting in the bathroom floor in front of the bathtub. He had a razor blade in his hand and death in his mind. But he wouldn't do that here, it was Max's house, and what kind of a guest killed themselves at their friends house? No, he would just make a few cuts.
But it wasn't enough. Soon enoigh, his entire left thigh was dripping Crimson. He couldn't stop the smile that broke through his still running tears. He started to laugh. He was a fuck up. And this was the proof.
He wrapped his thigh over several times with toilet paper, and moved to his right side, doing the same exact thing.
It hurt, but it made him feel a title bit better every time. And he lived that feeling. Blood soaking through paper, the sound of it dripping on the floor, the sharp pain that would rip him in two every time he tried to take a step.

Joji was beautiful. He was a beautiful my sad creature that he'd had the pleasure of coming across. He loved every part of the smaller man. The way he would stick his tongue out when he was trying to work on something that he didn't really understand. How cute he looked in his oversized jackets and long sleeves.
Long sleeves.
Why was he wearing a long sleeve in the middle of an Australian summer? They were all out side and Ian was the only one questioning it. "Hey Joji," he asked. Joji looked over with his adorable face, lips parted ever so slightly. "Why do you have a long sleeve on? It's really hot out." He saw Joji's face pale slightly. "I don't know actually, I guess liked this one better than my t shirts," he said. Ian nodded, not really accepting that answer.
When they all went inside, Ian followed Joji to their room, wanting to see what was going on. Joji slid his shirt off before he noticed Ian. But the damage was done. "Joji," he whispered. The smaller man looked like a deer caught in headlights. "It's not what you think, please let me explain," Joji's voice cracked, and his words were rushed. Ian shook his head, stepping forward and hugging Joji, pulling him close. He heard Joji choke back a sob and soon he felt water seeping through his shirt.
He pulled away after awhile, closing the door and leading Joji to sit on the bed. "You can tell me anything, you know that. But I want to know why you did that Joji," Ian whispered. He saw Joji's eyes fall slightly. "I just wanted to feel better." He said. Ian swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'm a fuck up, and I'm fat, and I'm ugly and I'm," Ian stopped his sentence by pulling him into another hug. "Please, don't do that anymore. You're so much better than you think you are, you just can't see it yet." He pulled away again. Joji looked up to him with red eyes. "Is it anywhere else?" Ian hesitantly asked. Joji nodded. Slowly standing and tugging his pants down to his knees. He rolled the leg of his boxers up and tried to ignore the sound Ian made. "Oh my god, Joji, fuck, let me get you some gauze. I'm gonna try and bandage it," Ian said. Joji wanted to stop him, but he was already out of the door.
Ian came back with a first aid kit. He started to spray alcohol on the wounds, making Joji tense up.
After all was said and done with, Ian gave Joji one of his hoodies, a pair of pajama pants, and a few soft blankets. "We're going to watch Disney movies until you fall asleep." Ian said. Joji couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face.

-I was serious about the prompts pls-