17

"Please, Joji, wake up," Ian pleaded. "I, I can't do this without you." He brought his forehead to the smaller's. The cold touch wasn't welcome, it was disgustingly unpleasant but Ian didn't care. "Baby, please, please wake up," Ian's  voice was quiet. "I need you so badly man, I can't live without you," a tear fell onto the pale body beneath him. His face contorted, he didn't know why this hurt so bad, his mom had been in the hospital before, but he didn't shed a tear.
The steady beeps on the heart monitor brought the only other noise than ragged breathing and quite but violent sobs. "'M sorry," he cried. Ian pulled Joji's  gown, dragging the cold body along with it. "I'm so, so, sorry," the tears had their own waterfall now. Dragging clear liquid down his cheeks after it pooled long enough in his eyes. Joji was diagnosed into a comatose state. They didn't know when he'd wake up. "God damn it, please!" He yelled, still clutching the thin paper gown that clung to loosely to the smaller, Raven haired male. It had been weeks, tomorrow was his last day on life support, his family couldn't afford to pay anything more. Ian gave up, tucking the small body back down into the thin hospital blankets. He fixed the gown, brushed dull black hair behind his ears, and sat back down in the seat next to the bed. He rested his forehead on the bar that held the bed together. The only noise among the pair was a slow, steady, beeping and the ragged breathing that Ian couldn't help but make. "God damn it Baby," he whispered. Tears flowed freely, creating a small river down his face.
Ian only lifted his head up when the beeping slowed down. His eyebrows furrowed, what was going on now? When the beeps stopped, Ian panicked. "No," he said. He looked at the monitor, a flat line and an agonizingly long hollow noise filled the room. "No, Joji, wake up! Wake up! Joji please!" He begged. The body on the bed did nothing. It simply lay there, without a pulse, without breathing, and Ian didn't even get to say goodbye before he went into the coma. "Joji!" He yelled over and over, slamming on the little button to get the god damned nurse in as fast as possible. And a team ran in, expecting to see a sputtering boy just waking up after weeks. But no. They saw a sobbing Ian shaking Joji as hard as he could, and he just kept screaming. Even when they pulled him away to look at Joji. He still yelled, believing that his boyfriend was still alive, he just had to be.
Ian snapped up. His body was covered in a cold sweat and he was crying. Joji was laying in bed beside him. The small, tannish, skinny body hadn't changed much since Ian saw him in the hospital last. Ian sighed, he whipped the tears away, sniffling and wrapping his arms around Joji's waist. The smaller was cold to the touch, Ian recoiled. He turned him over, his eyes were closed. He was confused, was he just cold? Did he hog the blanket in his nightmarish state? Ian watched the small chest, it didn't move. Another round of panic set in. Was his dream true? Did Joji some how die on his sleep. Ian started tapping on Joji's face, and big, confused eyes looked up at him. "Oh thank god," Ian muttered Joji groaned. "Now we're not going to sleep for foreverr," Joji complained, turning his body and shoving his face into the pillow. 

JojIan oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara