56

Ian and Joji had been together for a few weeks, and Ian noticed that Joji had never let him go to his house, and that instead they both stayed at Ian's.
"Baby boy, we should go to your house, I wanna see it." Ian said one day. Joji looked hesitant at first, but gave in when he saw Ian look at him with a bright smile. "Okay, we can go now if you want," Joji replied. Ian smiled wider, "I'd love to," and with that, Ian drove them both over to Joji's address.
Joji opened the door, cringing at the slight mess that he'd forgotten to pick up. "Sorry about the trash everywhere," he sighed. Ian smiled. "I like the trash though," Ian retorted. Joji laughed. "God damn it Ian, I love you," Ian smiled. "I love you to baby,"
They'd been laying in the couch for a few hours, and Joji didn't want to get up to make food, but he was hungry. Ian had just laughed at him and got up to go make them something to eat.
While he was rummaging around his boyfriends kitchen, Ian stumbled across the medicine cabinet. It was filled with different kinds of pills and stocked up with bandages. When Ian turned around to ask Joji why there were so many bottles, he saw his boyfriend right behind him, looking ashamed. "I didn't want you to leave me because of that," Joji whispered. Ian shook his head, "I'd never leave you baby, but what are these?" Joji started to cry. "They're, they," he couldn't get a full sentence. Ian shushed him and pulled his lover I'm for a hug. "It's alright baby, I'm not leaving, you don't have to tell me."

-IM STILL TAKING REQUESTS AND BTW SORRU I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY I WAS OUT SHOPPING WITH MU FAMILY.-