109

Requested by: @irishchocolate !

this was what happened every time. Joji was stuck behind the camera to film his friends dick around and have fun without him.
This time they were at vidcon and, just like every time, he was stuck walking behind Ian and max while they had fun. Joji almost wanted to kick them for being rude enough to do this to him. But he couldn't really blame them, after all, they did need a camera man.
After they explored what had to have been the entire convention hall, the trio, more so max and Ian, decided to mess around with some of the other YouTubers.
Joji was still stuck behind the camera when they were walking back to their hotel. They told him to keep filming in case anything exciting happened, but surprise, nothing did.
Max only took the camera from him when they'd gotten to their room, forgetting that Joji was even there.
Just for once, Joji wanted to be in the spotlight. Just once he wanted to be the one in front of the camera, not behind it.
He'd made a deal with himself when he got to his separate room that he'd ask Chad to film for once.

Yo sorry if this isn't what you meant, I'll redo of ya want. Also I'm really happy because my snail tank is clean and my snails are happy to :))))