76

Ian knew that Joji kept a diary. He just didn't know where it was. He'd tried to catch Joji writing in it but he never could.
One day he walked into their shared bedroom to find a little note book on Joji's pillow. His curiosity took over and he reached out, grabbing the book and turning to a random page. 'I'm feeling hopeless again,' it read. 'I have Ian but even he can't cheer me up some days. I'm a screw up.' It was dated a few weeks ago. Ian frowned, turning the page again. 'I want to die.' It said. It was from a few days ago. Ian could feel his chest tighten. 'I really love Ian but I just want to die to much. I'll ask if we can get me checked over today.' Ian checked the date. It was from today, he quickly closed the notebook. Carefully placing it back in his pillow and walking to their living room. Joji was in the kitchen making a cake. "Hey baby boy, I've noticed that you are getting kinda sad again," Ian said, walking into the kitchen. Joji turned to smile at him. "Do you wanna go back to the doctors and get checked out again? Just in case?" Ian asked. He saw Joji's smile widen. "Yes please," he said. Ian smiled back and wrapped his arms around Joji's waist, letting his boyfriend's cake batter covered hands loop around his shoulders.

-k so I also found out that you can only have 200 chapters per book on wattpad, idk of its true but I did the math for how many days it'll take me to get to 200 chapters and it's a lil over 30 so there might be a p.2 to this one •0•-