70

Requested by: @halllmonitorhelen
Joji was about to take his first year of kindergarten. He had just moved to his new house and he had no friends, and he was scared to be in a new place.
The teacher messed up his name when she met him, and he told her to just call him George. His seat was next to a chubby kid, a skinny kid, and another boy with fluffy hair. They were all talking together, about some show that Joji didn't understand. "No, I'm telling you that he looks like slowbro!" The skinny kid said, crossing his arms at the fluffy haired boy. The chubby kid rolled his eyes, "then who are you? Mr. Mime?" He asked Joji couldn't help but smile. The fluffy haired boy noticed him first. "Who are you?" He asked. Joji felt his stomach do a flip. "My names Joji, but you can call me George if you want," he answered. The skinny boy pulled the empty chair closer to him. "Sit next to me, these guys are to weird." He said. Joji smiled and sat down. "Who are you?" He asked them all. The skinny kid answered first. "I'm Ian," he said. "Chad," the chubby kid said. And the fluffy haired boy held out his hand. Joji took it with confusion. "My names max, it's nice to meet you," he said. Ian rolled his eyes. "Don't be a show off max, it's weird." Chad said. Max shoved him a little.
It was lung time and Joji had nowhere to sit. He saw Ian across from the cafeteria and walked over. "Can I sit with you?" He asked. Ian smiled and moved his stuff to give Joji enough room, "you're really pretty," Ian said. Joji smiled. "You're pretty to." Ian reaches out to hug him. "We should be friends," he said. Joji nodded.