7

Joji had made it clear in the beginning of their friendship that he had a really big problem with people leaving him the the end. And Ian promised that he would never, ever, even dream of leaving him alone. And when they stared dating, Joji brought it up again. It was a simple, "you're not gonna leave, right?" And Ian answered the question with a long kiss firm on his lips.
But now, now it was three twenty five in the morning and Joji was in the bathroom sobbing, while Ian was in their bed, sleeping. He was clawing at his skin, digging his nails into his neck and ripping down violently. And Joji made the mistake of leaving the door unlocked.
"Baby?" It was Ian's voice. Unsteady with worry that only Joji could cause because he was such a fucking-
"Baby can I come in?" Joji tried to stop crying, it didn't work. "Baby boy, I'm coming in." And the door slowly opened, and Ian's worried face turned into a shocked one.
Joji's smaller frame was huddled into a ball, only in his boxers. And there were red marks all down his thighs, stomach, chest, neck, and arms. His face was tear streaked and red, and all Ian could do was pull him close. And when Joji thrashed around, trying to push him away, Ian just picked him up, bringing him to the living room couch.
It took awhile, but Joji managed to calm down enough to stop crying, he asked Ian a question he asked almost every day. "You won't leave me, will you?" His voice was shaky, uncertain. "I'll stay here all night if j have to." Ian's voice was steady. "Just to prove that I'll never leave you. I wouldn't do that to you baby boy,"