Chapter 1 : The Plane Happenings

One day, a group of 4 girls named Lisa,Jennie,Rose and Jisoo are on their way to their secret meeting place that was at an abandoned butterfly cage. They always went there when they we're done on class. But today was different,they we're there for the first time as graduates of college.

"It's been a long time since we made this our hideout huh?" Jisoo said. Jisoo was the oldest on the group while Lisa was the youngest. Their personalities we're kinda different. Jisoo is a smiley girl and the cute one in the group. Lisa is the sexy one and the dancer of the group. Jennie is the bad girl of the group and the most serious one. Jennie had 2 boyfriends before while the others had none. Jennie thinks that breaking boys' hearts are fun. But now she changed because her last relationship with Mark didn't go well and Mark was the one who broke Jennie's heart. Jennie stopped dating after that situation but she never said she will no longer date. Jennie wanted to be more serious on love and everything she does. Rose is the simplest in the group and the most smartest. She always had grades high 97 but never she had 100. All of them are alike in their dream. They all wanted to be a succesful girl group in the future but they didn't want to be a group in any kind of company. They wanted a group that only they would decide what they'll do and they'll write their lyrics by themselves.

"Yeah,this has been our second home" Lisa said."Yah! Stop emoting and just be happy that we're giving a chance to go to Seoul" Jennie said."Yeah! And we're gonna see our favorie korean band and actors!!" yells Rose. Rose is actually a Army. Jisoo is a V.I.P. Jennie is an iGot7 and Lisa is an Exo-L. All of them pity their idols because their under a company,but still,they still love them.

They we're sad because they're leaving Busan. It was lucky of them to be the winner on a raffle draw at their campus. They we're given a free trip to Seoul. No time and dedline. They can stay there how long they want to. They are also given a free apartment and 50,000 won.

Their parents was very happy and thankful. They we're also supportive of thier daughters dream. They never made them stop what they wanted to do because they want hier daugthers to have fun in their live and be happy.

"We should go now. We might not be able to catch our flight' Jisoo said while tears came down from her eyes dripping down to her cheeks."Oh unnie~ Don't cry~ Aren't you happy that we are heading to Seoul~" Lisa said while hugging Jisoo. All of them did a group hug and cried together with sad and happy feelings.

All of them walked all the way to the airport because their hideout is just nearby and they also like to walk,as they all say (only the 4 of them) that 'walk to reduce fats'.

All of them got in the plane,they never had rode a plane before and they are very excited. Jennie went in first then Lisa followed. Then Rose and Jisoo went in together. If the four of them will be paired into two, it would be Jisoo and Rose and Jennie and Lisa.

When they we're inside the room,Jisoo sat by the window. She didn't notice that the others we're already at the back. When Jisoo was about to get up and sit next to them,she stopped because the seat was taken by an unknown man. There we're no other seats so she went back to the seat where she was sitting before. A minute later,a man sat beside her. The man was tall and handsome. Jisoo's heart beated fast and she was nervous. Is it because she finds the man attractive or is it because she's afraid? But how can she be afraid when he man looks so nice and innocent. The friends of the man sat behind them.

"Jin hyung! Give me my chips~" whined someone from Jisoo's back. Oh so this is Jin huh? Sounds familiar. Maybe he's a kpop boy artist. But if he's an artist,why is he in here? Shouldn't they be taking a more classy plane? Jisoo said in her mind.

"Yah! You said that this is my prize for having the best amount of push-ups! I won't give it to you also because you've been eating none stop awhile ago. You might have UTI you Jungkook" he said. Jin noticed Jisoo with her brows furrowed in irritation."Sorry if we're a bit noisy. It's just these 3 idiots never shut their mouth exept if their sleeping" Jin said while chuckling. "Ani-Anio! I'm not bothered at all" Jisoo said while shaking her hands."You should wear some earphones or earplugs to protect your ears from the voices of these three" Jin said and they both laughed.

"Seems like hyung has a new girlfriend~" a friend of Jin said."Yah! Shut your mouth Park Jimin!" Jin yelled and Jisoo turned red because of embarrasment."Hahaha! Jimin you got no jams" another friend of Jin said."Yah! Kim Taehyung! Stop saying that you alien!" Jimin said to Taehyung."Yah! All of you stop!" Jin said in frustration. Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung tried to hide their laughter for a few seconds but laughed again loudly. Jin just stayed quiet and put on his earphones.

Meanwhile, in Jennie,Lisa and Rose's seat.

"Ommo! Unnie is so lucky accckkk!!!" Jennie said as she saw Jin,Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung sit near Jisoo."Mine is that blondie~~" Jennie said pointing at Taehyung."That one with brown hair is mine~~" Lisa said pointing at Jungkook."Mine would be that guy with orange hair~! He looks so hot~~!!" Rose said pionting at Jimin. "Hey ladies!" a guy that sat beside the girls greeted. The three girls just nodded and went into their own worlds.

"Wanna see this?" the man said lifting up his shirt to show his abs. "Look! If you're just bragging about those disgusting body of yours,just get out jerk!" Jennie said while rolling her eyes. "Yah! I have a name! It's Jhope! And my body isn't disgusting" Jhope said."You're lucky that I showed you these" Jhope said while pointing at his abs. The three just ignored him and listened to the music playing on their phone. Lisa listened to (Fly by Jessica),Jennie listened to (Hello B!+ches by CL) and Rose listened to (Happy by 2ne1). All of them listened to music while reading a book on Wattpad.

Jin,Jimin,Jungkook and Taehyung's Pov.

"That girl beside Jin hyung looks pretty. Jin hyung should ask her out" Jimin said as the three of them looked at Jisoo."Yeah! They look so good together don't you think?" Taehyung said, the three of them nodded in approval. Then they heard Jisoo singing in a low voice. She was singing something in English but they think they understand.

♪♪What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone. What doesn't makes a fighter. Footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger,stronger. Just me,myself and I♪♪ Jisoo stopped singing and looked back at the three idiots. The three boys immediately pretended that they we're asleep. Jisoo looked back on her phone and she started to read a book on Wattpad.

A minute later,Jimin and Taehyung we're trying to speak in English.
"Yow man! We are gonna head to Seoul right?" Taehyung said. While Jungkook was holding a camera to film them."Yeah men it was fun swim swim at the beach" Jimin said while laughing at Taehyung's expression."A bitch!" Taehyung said with his brows furrowed."Beach?!" Jimin said while trying to understand what Tae Tae is thinking."Bitch! That's bad man!" Taehyung said."Beach is not really really bad" Jimin said while looking at Taehyung with a 'The heck?' expression."Ahhh!! A beach! Sorry man I did not listen to what you say so I did not know the meaning" Taehyung finally understood and they laughed together.

Jungkook who was the camera man,felt dying because of the two hyungs he has right now.

-----------------

A/N: The first chapter of 4 in one is finally here! I can' believe that I'm publishing my very first Fanfic. The groups Blackpink and BTS just came out of my mind and a classmate of mine said that we shoild make fanfics so I did,and its about Blackpink and BTS. Please help me make this book be noticed.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!