I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter19)

Start from the beginning

I got to my condo, and noticed Piper's car parked in front. I frowned. I walked in, and noticed she wasn't on the couch. I went into my room, noticing she was standing there, naked.

"Hey baby," I said, plastering a fake seductive grin across my face. She still had to think I wanted her. She walked towards me, swaying her hips. I groaned. She took it the wrong way. She probably thought it was of lust. Actually, seeing her sway her hips, reminded me of how Jayleen would sway her hips for me.

She kissed me and kissed her back immediately. I felt her hands travel down to my shorts.

"Baby, let me take a shower first," I said, pulling away, putting another seductive grin. She bit her lip, but nodded. I headed quickly into the restroom.

Just what I freaking needed.  A fiancé who wanted to have sex, while I wanted to have sex with someone else. Who I would have been with right now if it wasn't for my stupid jealousy.

I took a shower, put my some boxers and walked out. Piper was under the sheets, with her blonde hair swaying down her shoulders. She had her bright blue eyes on me, watching me, her eyes filled with lust. I couldn't escape this. I turned off the lights and went towards her.

A couple of days passed by, I was getting desperate. I tried to call her, but she wouldn't answer her phone. I just had to go talk to Jayleen today. I missed her so much. I'm sure she missed me too. Why hasn't she called me though?!

I would talked to Devin and I knew something was wrong with him. He seemed off. I asked him about Jayleen. He would just frown and shrug, saying he doesn't know. I know he's hiding something.

I drove to her house, I noticed her car so, I at least knew she was here. I parked and practically almost ran to her door. I knocked. A few minutes passed and I was getting impatient and knocked again.

Then I saw her. She looked even more beautiful than the last time I saw her. But, the dark look in her eyes caught me off guard.

"What?!" she snapped, her brown eyes piercing into mine. I felt my heartbeat going up rapidly.

"Why haven't you talked to me?" I whispered, looking her straight in the eyes. Her eyes soften, but they turned hard again.

"There's nothing to talk about," she mused. What does she mean there's nothing to talk about?! Was she still upset with me?

"Jayleen, I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day," I apologized, getting closer. I raised my hand to touch her cheek, but she moved away from me. There's something wrong. She never moved away from me. I have this feeling in my chest, like something bad is going to happen.

I looked at her, I tried to touch her face again, but she turned her head and whispered what I predicted.

"Ayden, we're done."

The pain in my chest got worse. This is the bad thing that was going to happen. We're done? No! Just imagining not ever seeing her again, no. That can't be!

"What?! Jayleen, no!" I exclaimed, desperate. She wasn't looking at me. I grabbed her from the shoulders and turned her towards me. She had her jaw clenched, looking away. She took a deep breathe and turned too look at me. Her eyes filled with pain, but they seemed firmed.

"Ayden, it's done. Don't come back. The time we spent together was great, but it's done. If I had a chance to stop it from happening, I would of. You have Piper and soon I'll probably find myself someone," she whispered. No! No, no, no, no. I'm for her! Not someone else! I felt my chest just crumple up with pain I've never experienced before.