Comic Con 2016

Hey, Kittens 🐱

I'm litterally a bad person. I'm super sorry, I feel like I'm keep saying that and it isn't okay. I'm actually truly sorry for being so...Inactive, I just don't know what to do with this rant anymore. I'm patiently waiting for the show to come back on. I'm going to try to be more active like maybe play some games, rant about random shit, of course about the show. Talk about BELLARKE, RAVEN cause she's Queen and also Octavia because she's a badass warrior and maybe I'll do a Q&A questions, to get to know each other better.

So, Let's get on with this.

As you all know, it's that time of year...not what your thinking. I'm talking about COMIC CON!!!!!! Yaaayyy 👏👏👏 LOL

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I won't one last year, about comic con and I remember saying how it was terribly bad, because me as a bellarke shipper who disliked Lexa, they mentioned her alot like ALOT and that's all they would talk about and of course, me being as one of those BELLARKE SHIP PERSON hated that. Lol, LET BE HONEST GUYS, I GET MAD WHEN THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SHIP.

Okay, So Last year they talked about Lexa, Favourite parts. A little of Bellarke and some laughs and RICKY😭😭😭 I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!!!!

Okkaayyy,

I got to say, there was some perks about This comic con and some that I hated, like Seeing Jason face...like Dafuq. Annywhhooo

BITCH MOTHER FUCKING BOB WASN'T THERE, LIKE THE FUCK BOB???? YOUR FLIGHT GOT MIXED UP AND YOU THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT, LIKE BOB YOU GUYS WERE PLANNING THIS, LIKE I'M FUCKING WORRIED, ALTHOUGH HE DID SAY HE'S FINE, I'M JUST SCARED ABOUT HIS CHARACTER. SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT GUYS.

So, Let's talk about how FUCKING GORGEOUS ELIZA, MARIE AND LINDSEY LOOKED. LIKE, HOLY FUCKING SHITASS. THEY ARE GODDESSES.

Okay, I actually loved this cast, would've been better if Devon, Paige, And Bob and of course my Ricky were there since they are the original cast. Buuut no, I HATE YOU JASON, HOW COULD YOU HURT MY RICKY.

The guys were awesome. So, I didn't see the part about Bob like, they didn't mention him, like BITCH HE'S A MAIN, LIKE MALE LEAD AND YOU DON'T MENTION HIM???? BITCH, CAN I SLAP YOU? (LOL, IF THEY DID I DIDN'T HEAR AND I NEED TO HEAR)

I loved how they talked about there favorite scenes and Eliza said that she loved the Bed scene with Lexa and I'm over here like OKAY BITCH OKAY. Haha, I love you Eliza.

I love how Eliza hardest part to shoot was the Finn killing same as Lindsey but she also said Lexa death and I'm like "Okay, she's gone. I'm okay, I'm totally fine"

I love how Richard said the hanging part was hard from season 1 and I'm laughing. I love him so much and how he joked about How Jason might kill off Emori and I'm laughing. There was lots of shade of Jason. Ian was so cute, he's so old but cute and gold and I just love him. They confirmed about how Kane was suppost to be Octavia father and then Bellamy so Ian and Bob both call each other Son and Father which is fucking cute AND I NEED A CLIP OF THAT!!!!!

Marie talking about The horse Erection area and I couldn't help but laugh. It was so funny and Lindsey women speech was so beautiful and I was ✋✋ agreeing with her like PREACH QUEEN PREACH

Chris Moment with Richard are precious. They must be protected at all cost. Chris talking about Harper and then asking about Raising there hands if they like them or not and then he mentioned miller and everyone cheered and as did I. Not lying.

Now, The Questions.

Okay The Lexa COSPLAY girl? Okay, Um that's rude. I know what Jason did was wrong and yeah, I understand why you all hate him but SERIOUSLY!!!!!! "To protect me from spray bullet" first, 👊 because that good but also, come on girl, you guys all expressed your own reaction but like Enough is Enough.

Now, MY FAVORITE The bellarke COSPLAY, they are always there, talking photos with Eliza and Bob and this time they asked a question, Not bellarke related. There daughter Laura was cute and the cast loved her.

Okay, I think that's all I covered, erm. Oh forgot. ELIZA SAYING KANE WAS HER DADDY WAS PRECIOUS AND SO CUTE.

Also, They are planning on having a season 5 so,Fingers cross. Also, it's suppost to be darker, like everyone will be together but also they will separate, Octavia will be an assassin, LUNA AND ROAN IS COMING BACK. Roan and Miller are now Series Regular. People will want to fight this whole saving everyone and some people wouldn't care, because they have been fighting all the time and they are tired and thinking they will die so they will enjoy life to the fullest. Devon was originally suppost to die, but didn't. Alycia isn't coming back. Indra isn't dead. Octavia and Indra will find there way to each other.

Also, I heard only some people will get to survive and some people said that Bellamy will decide if he derseves to die or live and I CAN'T FUCKING BREATH! DON'T JILL BELLAMY BLAKE OFF. HE'S LITTERALLY THE HEART OF THE SHOW!!!!!!
I think that's it.

That's it.

All the love, 💕

Xoxo, Kisses 😙

- Amanda 💚