CD-Bellamy Blake

Hey Kittens

Bellamy Blake. My love. My favourite Character on this show.

I remember people not really liking his character because he was such a dick and then I remember people liking him because he was a dick and hot. I actually liked him because he was dick for some odd reason not to mention his speeches were A1👌

Seeing his character progress thought out the series is astounding and amazing. You see this guy who isn't perfect, heck he shot the chancellor for Octavia just so he can come down and protect her. He continues to show he makes mistakes and he realizes them and accepts that he has to live with what he did.

That's what i love most of his character...he realizes for his mistakes and tries to be the good guy. You see in season 3, he became bad, he became this other person for his people because he thought what he was doing was right but it wasn't and he acknowledges that and accepts the outcome like when he let Octavia Beat him, I love how he carries the pain with him.

I think that's what I love most about Bellamy. He's human, he realizes what he is doing is wrong and tries to fix it.

But yeah, His Character Development is also one of my favourite. It's like Murphy but different because Bellamy was trying to protect Octavia but also his people in season 1 and I think that's what people are blinded to see. Bellamy wasn't just protecting his sister...he was protecting everyone.

May we meet again