My Favorite Characters

Hey, Kittens.

So,

Here's a list of my Favorite Characters
In the 100.

Bellamy Blake- He may do some wrong but he owns up to his mistakes-- it takes some time but he does and he acknowledges his mistakes.

Octavia Blake- Although he annoyed/ pissed me off this season, she is still one of my favorites. She's so brave and such a warrior.

Raven Reyes- She may only have one leg to function but, she's strong and badass. I actually love her sassy moments.

John Murphy- My little cinnamon roll. So badass and his little comment which makes me laugh, he improved alot durning the seasons and he made me love him even more.

Miller- A Newly regular in the show now and i just love him.

Harper- LOVE HER! She's so badass and currently one of my favs.

Lincoln-FOREVER AND EVER LOVE LINCOLN NOONE WILL EVER TAKE HIS PLACE, FOREVER IN MY HEART!💕

Abby & Kane- Honestly, get married already!

Luna- MY FAVORITE COMMANDER-- She may not be a commander yet but i have a feeling she will, i hope she becomes a regular, she's already badass (Oh, and clexas stop hating on Nadia just because she's playing Luna and she will be the commander)

Lastly,

Clarke Griffin- i have to admit, I didn't really like her that much durning season 3 but i still love her character and acting, i actually hope they have an actual storyline for her.

Thats it.

-Becky 

May we meet again.